How do you get a sheet up into a character post? - OG Myth-Weavers

Notices

Site Discussion

Do you have questions, suggestions, feedback, bug reports or other concerns? Post them here!

How do you get a sheet up into a character post?

How do you get a sheet up into a character post?

I am trying to post my character,but I can't figure this out.

Shifting to Site Discussion. @Bleakspider, could you give an example of what you're talking about?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Colin View Post
Shifting to Site Discussion. @Bleakspider, could you give an example of what you're talking about?
Well I have a character sheet pretty much ready to be reviewed by by the 5e league play. Just needs to be approved. My problem is getting a sheet to load. What steps do I take to get that done.
Thanks

OK...

Where is the sheet ready? Do you have a link?

Getting a sheet to load how/where?

Bleakspider, you should just need to copy the link from the character sheet when viewing it. You can add the game to the sheet after acceptance to a game.

@Bleakspider...I’m one of he AL DM’s. All you have to do is go to the AL forum, Click the AL Char Gen folder, then start a thread. Post a link to the character sheet and an Adventure Log (there are examples for BB Code ones in the FAQ on the AL forum. ). Pop into the Chamber of Waiting and let us know you have a character for review.

Once you are there, if anything is not clear, feel free to PM me or post a question in the General Discussion thread. Everyone is extremely helpful! Look forward to seeing you there!