Gaming Discussion

For all things gaming related.

Players of Older D&D and Clones

Both sound intriguing. I'd have to brush up on the basic rules. I haven't played that '79/80.

I'm not sure about the other one, I'd have to think on it. It sounds time consuming on my side.

And now, something completely different...I start a new job next week and it may take me on some road trips. I do most of my posting on my iphone anyway but just in case, I may not be able to post as much next week.

Also, next next weekend, we will be on a long awaited family vacation. I'm not expecting must posting on that weekend, but I'll get something out.

and remember..."be careful out there."

I am running B5 using mini-six rules, rather than the classic D&D. We are just getting started and I am very short on players. I you are interested send me a PM.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Black Wyvern View Post
I am running B5 using mini-six rules, rather than the classic D&D. We are just getting started and I am very short on players. I you are interested send me a PM.
I just bought a print copy of mini-six off Lulu for $6 including shipping. o.0 Hard to say no to that.

Just posted D&D second edition Greyhawk sandbox HERE

Hello! I would like to make it known that I am interested in being on this list. I am not always available to join a game, but I wouldn't mind being on a list to be let known when they pop up.

I am only starting to get familiar with the retro-clones. I feel comfortable with Castles & Crusades, and am willing to learn most other older versions. You can add me as being PMable.

I am currently not ready to join any new games, but probably will be in a month once I've finished moving and am settled in.

Thanks!

Just seen this thread, could I put my name down also? I have a fondness for retro systems, going back to the old Red Box days and spanning through AD&D 1st Edition and 2nd Edition.

That said I'm willing to try pretty much anything though.

I have an off-the-wall question...what does it mean when someone "bumps" on a thread?

It just means that they "bump" the thread from its current position to the top of the page, usually to make it more prominent for people to see for game ads.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tegster View Post
I have an off-the-wall question...what does it mean when someone "bumps" on a thread?
So you see, by asking a question about thread "bumps" you actually bumped the thread up to the top! Well done!

Do warning points ever go away, or are they a constant reminder forever? Even though my "infraction" was for zero points, it's still on my profile and control panel, after being issued on 7/3/13.