In this thread I gush about Teysa and Kaya in Ravnica Allegiance - Myth-Weavers

General Discussion

All-purpose section for discussions that donít clearly belong in any of the other categories.

In this thread I gush about Teysa and Kaya in Ravnica Allegiance

In this thread I gush about Teysa and Kaya in Ravnica Allegiance

YAS QUEEN!

Oh man, that ability is so good! And with the new Afterlife mechanic that the Orzhov Syndicate is gaining in this set it will be ridiculous. And she combos with her old Orzhov Scion card!

SLAY!

Look at that armor! It is fierce! Hot damn! The first ability is "Your graveyard is useless!," then the second ability says "Your Sol Ring is no more!," and the ultimate ability is all "Omae wa Mou Shindeiru."

That reminds me, my coworker beefed up my Commander Deck for Christmas. I should get it back today. He was telling me about some new creature that's kind of a Hydra Jellyfish. Despite having played Magic over 20 years ago, I am still technically a noob as you can tell. The Guildmaster's Guide to Ravnica for D&D is pretty cool though.

Despite being a certified geek for all of my 35 years on this planet, I have no idea what's going on in this thread. I assume that this is a card game, like Magic, but somehow - almost inexplicably - it's way more complicated than Magic. Sound about right?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Raistlinmc View Post
Despite being a certified geek for all of my 35 years on this planet, I have no idea what's going on in this thread. I assume that this is a card game, like Magic, but somehow - almost inexplicably - it's way more complicated than Magic. Sound about right?
It is Magic: The Gathering! The newest set, Ravnica Allegiance, will be released later this month and I am HYPE!

This is a good thread and I endorse it. My only suggestion is to use the img tags to properly resize the pictures like

Or

Ahhh. Fair enough. Well, enjoy!