What have you been listening to lately? - Page 28 - OG Myth-Weavers

Notices

General Discussion

All-purpose section for discussions that don’t clearly belong in any of the other categories.

What have you been listening to lately?

Miles Davis: Kind of Blue
It's just about the most influential and well regarded Jazz album of all time, and included several of the Who's Who of Jazz at the time it was recorded.

My favorite Jazz artists are Sidney Bechet and Dave Brubeck, but I'm getting a lot of listening out of the Kind of Blue album right now while driving.

Lateralus by Tool (Parabol/Parabola linked)

Tool are theoretically releasing a new album this year, 12 years after their last one. It's either going to be mind-blowing or a disaster. My money's on the former.

Not listening to by choice, buuuuut... every time I get Michael Bublé covering songs on the work radio, I want to die a little inside. =D

I'm not even entirely sure why it evokes such a primal rage in me, but I can't help it. Sir, you are not Freddie Mercury! D=

Quote:
Originally Posted by X51 View Post
Tool are theoretically releasing a new album this year, 12 years after their last one.
10,000 Days was a warning of the wait to come.

At least you get warning. Wintersun just do their thing and you get one every so random many years later.

If a song is NSFW, please do not provide a link.