Win the Fourth. - Page 5 - OG Myth-Weavers

Notices

Non Sequitur

A place for light-hearted forum games and other threads that don't promote discussion.

Win the Fourth.

Does it have to be the blood of a human virgin? Can we not try the blood of a virgin laser shark instead? Or the blood of a virgin mechanical parrot? How about the blood of a virgin corporate lawyer?...Actually, forget about that last one, I'm sure that would turn you into a demon instead...

...Hmm, I wonder if Squidward would make for a proper sacrifice...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mykin View Post
Does it have to be the blood of a human virgin? Can we not try the blood of a virgin laser shark instead? Or the blood of a virgin mechanical parrot? How about the blood of a virgin corporate lawyer?...Actually, forget about that last one, I'm sure that would turn you into a demon instead...

...Hmm, I wonder if Squidward would make for a proper sacrifice...
0_0 *runs out of the thread as fast as he can*

Quote:
Originally Posted by squidward View Post
0_0 *runs out of the thread as fast as he can*
Well, that takes care of one opponent. Now on to the...task at...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Steampeng MK1 View Post
BLOOD FOR THE BLOOD GODS!!
*Kidnaps an Homeless virgin*
I thou would do (nearly) anything for the WIN
WHAT THE HECK ARE YOU DOING?! Homeless virgins do NOT go with Eldritch Transformation Rituals! Come on, man, what are you thinking?! Virgin sacrifices are like wine! You just can't serve the wrong type and expect things to go right! Are you trying to...

...Raynor, Steampeng is trying to sabotage your ritual so he can take the win after you die in a horrible death!

Can I have the win, please?
Oh, did I need to give a reason as to why I think I should win? Umm, does the fact that nobody else has said "please" count for anything?

*Using the homeless virgin as an club, I knock out kin and Akasha*
*Then kidnaps squidward*
Tentacles for the Tentacles god!

*Tazers Steampeng and grabs squidward*
My Aquatic Sacrifice!

*Hands squidward to Raynor*
Now then, can I have the win now? Or do I have to wait until after the ritual?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mykin View Post
*Tazers Steampeng and grabs squidward*
My Aquatic Sacrifice!

*Hands squidward to Raynor*
Now then, can I have the win now? Or do I have to wait until after the ritual?
*Spartan kicks kin and takes squidward*
MY Aquatic Sacrifice!

*screams at the top of his lungs as he's being passed around like a football* YOU PEOPLE ARE CRAZY!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by squidward View Post
*screams at the top of his lungs as he's being passed around like a football* YOU PEOPLE ARE CRAZY!!!

HA...HA...HA!!!