Book of Mis-spells - Page 116 - OG Myth-Weavers

Notices

Non Sequitur

A place for light-hearted forum games and other threads that don't promote discussion.

Book of Mis-spells

Bin's Fire

You create a pitiful fire inside any trashcan or similar waste receptacle of up to Medium size, which is not quite enough to warm the hands of up to six homeless people surrounding it.

Find the Path

Find the Ptah

Select a Craft skill; this spell locates whoever has the highest modifier to that skill on your current plane of existence.

Grand Gaia

Grand Guy

Locates the male individual within 100ft. of the caster that has the highest Comeliness score.

Defenestrating Sphere

Defenestrating Spear

This spell targets a window within its 120-foot range. Make a spell attack roll against the window. If it hits, this spell deals 1d10 piercing damage to the window and blasts the glass outward. Any creature within 10 feet of the window much make a Dexterity saving throw or be pulled out the now opened window.

Hideous Laughter

Hideous Slaughter

The target must maka will save or be drawn into a pocket dimension where unimaginable horrors are inflicted upon their body. Due to the Standards and Practices board, the victim is never returned to the dimension of their origin lest anyone see the hideous atrocities commited to their body. Rest assured, they didn't survive.

Vampiric Touch

Communal Dorkness
Ritual spell that summons all gamers in a 10 mile radius to a specific point that is in line of sight by the caster. This generally has the side effect of starting gaming conventions and dissipating the local Mountain Dew and Doritos supply.

Cutting Words

Curting Words.

You speak a phrase that makes the target abruptly leave a conversation.

Melkoth's Mystifying Miasma

Melkoth's Mystifying My Asthma

Melkoth, just stop. While I appreciate the random magical powers, I do not appreciate the asthma attacks.

Enchant weapon

Enchant Weapon

One sentient weapon in short range becomes utterly enchanted by you, as per Charm Person.

Fires of Heaven