1001 things I'm not allowed to do. - Page 138 - OG Myth-Weavers

Notices

Non Sequitur

A place for light-hearted forum games and other threads that don't promote discussion.

1001 things I'm not allowed to do.

3330: I am not allowed to perform hyper-necromancy. The Neverborn take care of that themselves!

3331: I am not allowed to have my lawful evil cleric debate morality with the parties paladin until the paladins player starts crying...

3333: Corollary to 3332: I am not allowed to ignore, misconstrue, or pretend the obvious mouse in a man-robot suit is anything BUT a mouse in a man-robot suit. Further, I am REQUIRED to point this fact out, just like the giant man-sized chicken. HE'S JUST A CHICKEN IN A HAT!! CAN'T YOU SEE HE'S JUST A CHICKEN IN A HAT!!

3334: I am no longer allowed to play a dual-wielding ambidextrous Wemic with the Natural Weaponry feature and then ask why nobody else gets to act in combat.

3337: I am no longer allowed to have my brainy PC explain the villains plot to the rest of the players before the DM has begun enacting it.