Corrupt a Wish! - Page 299 - OG Myth-Weavers

Notices

Non Sequitur

A place for light-hearted forum games and other threads that don't promote discussion.

Corrupt a Wish!

Granted. You KNOW all the moves, you just have ZERO ability to do any of them due to failure to train your body.

I wish to have a time machine that actually works and allows both forward and reverse time travel.

Granted, but the fact that nothing has changed proves you found it to be quite disappointing. Or that you will die in the future attempting to use it.

I wish for the Han Solo movie to be very well made and do very well in the box office, spawning dozens of very well made Star Wars spin-off films that wash away the sour taste of the new trilogy.

Granted! Buuuuuut, It happens in an alternate dimension of one you are not in, have no access to, nor will you ever have access to it.

So sorry .. .. .. .. .. sort of.

I wish for a kiss willingly given by a beautiful woman of no less then 25 years old to me.

Granted. It's rich dark chocolate, tastefully wrapped in tinfoil.

I wish for this wish to be ninja'd.

Granted. You are taken hostage by a supernatural demon who views you as a toy. He kills you, then resurrects you. Lather, rinse, repeat, for all eternity. You are caught in a never-ending cycle of being killed horrifically, only to be resurrected to suffer the same fate.

I wish to be the demon that kills and resurrects @GrzegorzGD.

Granted.

I wish for the Han Solo movie to become an instant cult classic that rakes in more than enough box office cash during its run to justify making more entertaining spin-off Star Wars films.

Quote:
Originally Posted by EVN_Geek View Post
I wish for the Han Solo movie to become an instant cult classic that rakes in more than enough box office cash during its run to justify making more entertaining spin-off Star Wars films.
Granted. It becomes a cult classic. The cult is Scientology, and they purchase the rights to Star Wars so they can make a Battlefield Earth crossover series. Hey, some people will find it entertaining.

I wish for a day off tomorrow so I can have some more time to complete my projects.

Granted, have the day after that off too. And the day after that. In fact, never come back to work again, you're fired.

I wish to have an ice cream sundae.

Granted, one icecream sundae. It might have been made on
its Tuesday as of the writing of this
Sunday, and left out on the counter since then. But still, technically it was made as an icecream sundae.

I wish I could sleep in an extra hour before leaving for work without getting into trouble.