Best Character Quotes- now with 50% less context! - Page 2 - OG Myth-Weavers

Notices

Non Sequitur

A place for light-hearted forum games and other threads that don't promote discussion.

Best Character Quotes- now with 50% less context!

"Medem! Du I need tu esk? Hefe-a yuoo seee zee veurdus oon zee Demucreteec teecket? It is ifery nurmel red-bluuded Emereecuns preefelege-a, ney dooty, tu fute-a Repoobleecun! Ve-a certeeenly dudged a boollet in thet lest ilecshun! Vhy, Juhn Defees cuoold be-a a breeen-steeleeng insectueed foongoos frum Plootu.... Und Seelent Cel is su dreemy. Bork bork bork!

"Deed I *erhurm* sey thet oooot luood...?"

"Vhere-a du yuoo keep zee recurdeengs by reel Emereecuns, leeke-a Veyne-a und Vunda...?"

"I seduce the guard."
"But the city gates are wide open!"
"I seduce the guard."
"...Okay. You seduce the guard."

@Alcoremortis - Love that series. Keeping in theme:
“It's a riddle pillar.”
“And what in valor's name is that?”
“A pillar. With a riddle on it.”
and because its possibly one of my favorite quotes of all time:
“God does not play dice with the universe; He plays an ineffable game of His own devising, which might be compared, from the perspective of any of the other players [i.e. everybody], to being involved in an obscure and complex variant of poker in a pitch-dark room, with blank cards, for infinite stakes, with a Dealer who won't tell you the rules, and who smiles all the time.”

You're not suppose to steal from published works.

You're supposed to steal from stuff you participate(d) in.

@Andraria: Actually, that was from an actual tabletop game with actual players. And this is a game quotes thread, not a quotes quotes thread.

Ninja'd

"Now you listen to me Greg. If you are lying to me, do you know what I am going to do to you? I am going to make love to every woman you have ever loved. I will send you letters with details of every risque encounter. There is no woman you have cared for that I will not seduce, make love to and write you about. Do you understand, Greg? Good. Now get out of here."

---------------------------------------------------

"I take the drugs and I cram them in to the monsters open wound."

"You... What?"

"Yeah. I take those Hallucinogenic healing wafers we got... And I just shove em right in to the big ol gaping wound..."

"............ He fails the fort save and starts screaming about cobras."

-------------------------------------------------------

"I Pacific Rim it in the face!"

----------------------------------------

"Remember, the barbarians riddle is to choke on your own cleverness and die."

------------------------------------------------------------

"BADGERS!"

"I live with you now."

"Wha... What?"

"I your bride, I live with you now."

"Right... What do you mean you're my bride, and you live with me?"

"I live with you now"

"What? That doesn't make since."

"I live with you now."

"Say something else dang it!"

"I live with you now."

"Right... want a pepsi?"

"I live with you now."

"You know... if this were a D20 game, I'd be annoyed with my GM right now." ~pointed look~

"I live with you now."

~face palm~