PDF Attachment Issues - OG Myth-Weavers

Notices

Site Discussion

Do you have questions, suggestions, feedback, bug reports or other concerns? Post them here!

PDF Attachment Issues

PDF Attachment Issues

My Browser Information: Mozilla/5.0 (Macintosh; Intel Mac OS X 10_11_6) AppleWebKit/537.36 (KHTML, like Gecko) Chrome/62.0.3202.94 Safari/537.36

Relevant Links: (Copy and paste links to what it is you're talking about here)
Referrer: https://www.myth-weavers.com/forumdisplay.php?f=8

Message: Hey there, I'm having trouble uploading a pdf as an attachment. It's a fillable pdf character sheet, looking to be 3.1 Mb. When I try to attach it to my character application thread, it says that the upload fails.

Nothing like getting into an emotionally abusive relationship with a .PDF.

I've had similar problems in the past. Are you not over the attachment size limit? Double check that.

PDF's should be good up to 16.00 MB. I'm wondering if it's a user side permissions problem maybe?

Can you upload it to google docs or something?

I can try uploading it and see what might be up

I don't have any other fillable examples but I think the issue is that it's a fillable pdf. It ends up being a different type, internally, and that causes an exception when it's trying to verify. If you can convert it to a non-fillable pdf, try uploading that, and just keep the fillable one on your end? Or zip it and upload that.