👀 How about that episode of game of thrones....jeesh! (Yes spoilers) - OG Myth-Weavers

Notices

General Discussion

All-purpose section for discussions that don’t clearly belong in any of the other categories.

👀 How about that episode of game of thrones....jeesh! (Yes spoilers)

👀 How about that episode of game of thrones....jeesh! (Yes spoilers)

So yes spoilers zone to talk about it.

Going

Going ..

Safe ....zone ending .

Areya's gonna assassinate some zombie knights.

Use spoiler tags, folks. That’s what they’re originally for.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vox Clamantis View Post
Yeah, got a strong Eragon feeling from the dragon swoop scene.

...don't ask me why I ever watched Eragon.
Ha ha! I did too, for me the answer is I’ve always been a degenerate for high fantasy and anything with a dragon. Back then CGI was horrible/non existent but I wanted to see it!

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheRoot View Post
Ha ha! I did too, for me the answer is I’ve always been a degenerate for high fantasy and anything with a dragon. Back then CGI was horrible/non existent but I wanted to see it!
The sad reason that I went to see Eragon was that I was living in a college town, and a group of us decided that it would be hilarious to go see the movie while dead drunk. None of us had read the book, so we had no idea what to expect (except that it would be bad). It ended up being so bad that we drank too much, too fast, and several of us got sick in the theater bathroom.

It was not a proud day for any of us.

Nor for the theatre cleaning crew.