Sanctuary Island - Page 2 - Myth-Weavers

Sanctuary Island

Old Jun 21 '19, 3:54pm
Ambitious but Rubbish

Mentioned: 117 Post(s)
Sanctuary Island

Sanctuary Island - Forum
Dungeons & Dragons 5e

Far removed from the troubles of the rest of the world, Sanctuary Island is home to a host of peaceful animal-folk. For generations, the island and its inhabitants have been protected by a multitude of powerful creatures, which the island's residents call the Guardian Beasts.

With the Guardian Beasts protecting them, all was well— but now the Guardian Beasts have gone berserk, wildly destroying everything around them. Many have died, and only a tiny sliver of the island is safe now.

Without the means or knowledge to defend themselves, the islanders have sent messengers to every corner of the world, asking adventurers for their aid. In return for their help, each adventurer will be given a parcel of land on the island- and a bevy of other gifts from the grateful islanders.

Sanctuary Island needs your help ... will you answer the call?

Game Description:

Base concept: "Monster Hunter meets Animal Crossing"

In this West Marches-style game, each adventure is a 'hunt' which might consist of one big battle, a few smaller battles, or a short dungeon crawl. Players may come and go as they please, and there's no need to worry about falling behind— unlike other West Marches games, all PCs will gain levels/XP at the same rate.

Between hunts is where the Animal Crossing part comes in— you'll be rewarded for getting to know the villagers, running errands for them, etc. There will also be other side activities like crafting, farming, etc.

Last edited by Eagleheart; Jun 21 '19 at 5:09pm..
Unless I overlooked something I can't seem to find what world this game/s take place in. Could you point me in the right direction?

Its a homebrew/"can be anywhere" type of game.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kaim View Post
Unless I overlooked something I can't seem to find what world this game/s take place in. Could you point me in the right direction?
None in particular