10 Years of Myth-Weavers

10 Years of Myth-Weavers

Just a short, "Happy Birthday" to the site and its wonderful community, marking 10 years since its inception!

Excellent work on keeping at the website. A lot of this is STILL done out of the staff's private time, and while they are good enough not to encourage people to subscribe to MW, I'll be more than happy to recommend it

Thank you to all of the Admins, moderators and keepers of this site! I spend more time on this site than I do anywhere else on the internet. Happy birthday Myth-Weavers!

For a site like this to survive and thrive, it requires not just dedicated staff and moderators, but a strong community of players. Fortunately, we have both.

Happy Birthday Myth, thanks so much for giving us all a place to come and play the games we love, allowing us to make new friends and some great memories.

Happy Birthday to Myth-Weavers! Thank you Admins and other staff for keeping the site up for us, and thank you all members of the weave for making this community feel so alive.

Here's to another ten years.

Happy Birthday, Myth Weavers! And to the proud parents of such a great site, thank you very much!

*sings*
For itís a jolly good forum, for itís a jolly good forum
For itís a jolly good forum - - -, which nobody can deny
Which nobody can deny, which nobody can deny
For itís a jolly good forum, for itís a jolly good forum
For itís a jolly good forum - - -, which nobody can deny!