Site Discussion

Do you have questions, suggestions, feedback, bug reports or other concerns? Post them here!

Unable to Edit Posts

Unable to Edit Posts

My Browser Information: Google Chrome

Message: I was editing posts in my game (something I do extremely frequently) and am no longer able to do so. I copied what I was editing to and wasn't even allowed to post the new information in a new post. The error says it's missing security information. Hoping I can get some help with that.

One possible source of that error can be resolved by refreshing the page you're trying to edit the post on. After you refresh, then try your edit.

I am having the same error. Relogging occasionally fixes the problem. I was able to edit a post on Android (Chrome) a couple minutes ago, but no luck on desktop.

Didn't work. I have this error on the page now of that game

"]
PHP User Warning: Unknown: write failed: No space left on device (28) in Unknown on line 0

PHP User Warning: Unknown: Failed to write session data (files). Please verify that the current setting of session.save_path is correct (/var/lib/php/5.6/session) in Unknown on line 0

Didn't work. I have this error on the page now of that game

"]
PHP User Warning: Unknown: write failed: No space left on device (28) in Unknown on line 0

PHP User Warning: Unknown: Failed to write session data (files). Please verify that the current setting of session.save_path is correct (/var/lib/php/5.6/session) in Unknown on line 0