What Features are coming? - Myth-Weavers

Notices

Site Discussion

Do you have questions, suggestions, feedback, bug reports or other concerns? Post them here!

What Features are coming?

What Features are coming?

My Browser Information: Mozilla/5.0 (iPhone; CPU iPhone OS 11_2_1 like Mac OS X) AppleWebKit/604.4.7 (KHTML, like Gecko) Version/11.0 Mobile/15C153 Safari/604.1

Relevant Links: (Copy and paste links to what it is you're talking about here)
Referrer: https://www.myth-weavers.com/forumdisplay.php?f=8

Message: Out of curiosity, I wondered if there was a place that the Staff posts items you are looking to upgrade or features that will be improved on the site. Like for example “Coming soon in 2018, MW map function will be upgraded with new tiles and interactive functions for players to move their icon during combat”

Or other things you guys are looking to improve?

I'm primarily focused on maintenance and infrastructure improvements until those are settled. There are some big hurdles to get over, there - splitting apart a monolithic codebase into distinct services and getting single sign on implemented (with social logins, better password & security handling, etc).

We've also got a few skunk works projects going at the moment, but nothing to share just yet.