Sheet Requests, Status, and Issues - Page 6 - Myth-Weavers

Notices

Site Discussion

Do you have questions, suggestions, feedback, bug reports or other concerns? Post them here!

Sheet Requests, Status, and Issues

Quote:
Originally Posted by Colin View Post
AggressivelyMedian: Could you try clearing your browser cache and testing to see if the problem persists?
LtPowers: Added to tracker.
DalkonCledwin: Added to Sheet Requests.
Morcleon: Added to tracker.
GuyApollo: Added to Sheet Requests.
warmaster06: Glad you found it!
Out of curiosity, is there some place where the tracker and Sheet Requests are publicly visible? (And what's the difference between the two; shouldn't Star Trek Adventures be a Sheet Request?)

Powers &8^]

I mislabeled what went where, that's all. And the trackers are the first post in this thread!

Any chance the Starfinder exp tracker can be set like the regular Pathfinder sheet does? (I never use the experimental)
Also, the DEX Modifier on the Starfinder AC calculations doesn't automatically update with ability scores or max DEX. Not sure if I'm missing something on it?

Trying to use Sheet Dice Rolls with the syntax of "[SHEET ROLL=Spot;Spot]1d20[/SHEET ROLL]" (minus the spaces of course) and it keeps pulling the ranks in the skill instead of the final skill modifier.

ArcKing, can you please give a play by play of exactly what fields you edit, what fields you expect to automatically update, and what actually happens?

Sohala Can you link to the sheet?

I'm not sure if the problem is on my end, or is something you guys are already aware of, but I've experienced a couple of times where all information on a sheet has gotten completely erased. The sheets in question were d&d 3.5 edition and star wars saga edition. I've filled in the sheets, saved the changes, and have gone back to the sheet, either opening it in a new tab or refreshingtbe current one, and all the data I've imputed has been erased

Star Wars Saga Edition Sheet Bug

My Browser Information: Mozilla/5.0 (Windows NT 10.0; Win64; x64; rv:57.0) Gecko/20100101 Firefox/57.0

Relevant Links: https://www.myth-weavers.com/sheet.html#id=1472244
Referrer: https://www.myth-weavers.com/forumdisplay.php?f=8

Message: In my browser at the very least, on the Star Wars: Saga sheet, the inventory does not appear to be adding or displaying the total weight of items in your inventory. For example. in the sheet I link above, the total weight should be displaying 7kg, but only shows 0, not having changed since I opened the sheet.