Notices

Site Discussion

Do you have questions, suggestions, feedback, bug reports or other concerns? Post them here!

Copy BBCode from post in closed thread

Copy BBCode from post in closed thread

My Browser Information: Mozilla/5.0 (Windows NT 10.0; Win64; x64) AppleWebKit/537.36 (KHTML, like Gecko) Chrome/63.0.3239.84 Safari/537.36

Relevant Links: (for example) https://www.myth-weavers.com/showthr...8#post12696898

Message: When I have formatting set up for a character's posts in a game, I will typically use the edit or quote buttons to copy my BBCode from my last IC post and edit it for the next. When the game moves to a new thread and the previous one is closed, however, both of those buttons are missing (which makes sense).

As a sort of addendum to another recent request, there's often a lot of work that goes into formatting an IC post or a character application that would be nice to have continued access to. It also makes sense in general to be able to quote a post with a permalink to the original, even if the thread it's in happens to be closed to further changes.

When I was more active on the site, I kept post templates in various text files on my local machine. I know that doesn't help you now, but it may be something to consider going forward.