Chapter Seven OOC - Page 4 - Myth-Weavers

Notices

Chapter Seven OOC

It was a decision we made in character. It just felt right.

Very well; like I said that's totally fine, but for Celeron, it would be a mind boggling revelation. XD

Yarh, like Wiz mentioned, it was a IC decision, that the group honor the dead of the group and its been a driving force for said group to go through with this crazy escapade. With some variations to that. (Money, curiosity, honor, knowledge.etc.etc.)

Let alone the whole end of the world thing. :P

I can't remember the decision being made, but Librarian has little concept of wealth, so he'd probably support it anyways.

The amount of lost members has been nebulous up until this point, so the pool of funds was decided during a time when two additional party members were not on the horizon.

Quote:
Originally Posted by lasseram View Post
I can't remember the decision being made, but Librarian has little concept of wealth, so he'd probably support it anyways.
I think it may have just gotten missed in the cavalcade of things going on at that time. But! I sent out the Archive Doggos to find it anyway;

https://www.myth-weavers.com/showthr...=437039&page=9

Continues on in page 10 as well.

No exact number was covered in the IC, but in OOC it was, which I can find if need be.

It matters not, we can keep it as a pool for everyone. Whatever you all decide is fine with me. It will give me some resources to start making stuff for the party if you guys want.

It does seem a little off sending gold to the next of kin so they can live as nobles while we scrap together what resources we can to save the World.

Bumpety bump, guys!

XD I have finally been able to sit down! Will read what I can and try to post something light tonight. XD