10 Years of Myth-Weavers - Page 8 - OG Myth-Weavers

Notices

10 Years of Myth-Weavers

Anybody know how or why Mythweavers got started? One site I use to be on got started cause the guy that made it like computers and he moved away from his home group,

Quote:
Originally Posted by Michael View Post
Rigo was an admin over at what was dndonlinegames, and is now rpgcrossing. He had a disagreement with the owner at the time as to what direction the site should take, and so decided to start his own, initially with David. I joined a few weeks in.

The rest, as they say, is history
We got an abbreviated story time earlier, Excior.

Happy birthday Weave, I joined coming up on two years ago and have...well...really taken to this site. Heh. I have been a subscriber going on one year too, and my longest game had to be restarted but it's lasted almost as long as I have known the system.

Here's to many more years!

Happy (belated) birthday, Weave. I signed up almost four years ago for the sheets, but only started posting at the beginning of this year. Since then, I've posted over 500 posts. Wish I could reset my join date, cus it's really messing with my posts per day :P

Regardless, I've found a good community here, and I hope it sticks around for a long time. I want to be able to play games virtual-face to virtual-face when true VR comes around in 40 years :P

Today is the magical day when DST punishes us for being American
(or from any country with DayLight Savings Time).

Happy Post Birthday MW! (How do you spank a website?)

What!? I joined in 2007...I'm old...HB Weave!!!