Grats, contributors! - OG Myth-Weavers

Notices

World of Farland

A world conquered by evil and ruled by the Lords of Sin; A unique campaign setting designed to be used with all editions of D&D.

Grats, contributors!

Grats, contributors!

Congrats on your appearance on the World of Farland, loki! The new feats are really cool. :)

Hey Medesha or anyone else if i might ask? What exactly is the world of Farland. I've seen it's creator in threads and people mention it but?? Heh i missed something.

Grats, contributors!

Hey Medesha or anyone else if i might ask? What exactly is the world of Farland. I've seen it's creator in threads and people mention it but?? Heh i missed something.

It's the campaign setting designed by Farland and others.

World of Farland (http://www.farlandcampaign.homestead.com/)

It's the campaign setting designed by Farland and others.

World of Farland (http://www.farlandcampaign.homestead.com/)

What with Janik (creator of DM Genie), Medesha, Loki, we're getting some star contributions to the site.

:biggrin:

Thanks, Loki, and thanks all!

Oh, and Loki has some more really good feats, so he will most likely be featured in some future updates.

And sweetpea, your last contribution was so good, I've been eagerly awaiting the next one. ;)

What with Janik (creator of DM Genie), Medesha, Loki, we're getting some star contributions to the site.

:biggrin:

Thanks, Loki, and thanks all!

Oh, and Loki has some more really good feats, so he will most likely be featured in some future updates.

And sweetpea, your last contribution was so good, I've been eagerly awaiting the next one. ;)

Aww shucks. You guys sure no how to make a guy blush.

Well, you know how to make this one blush. I don't know about all those other guys, though I'm sure you could manage it if you really wanted to.

But thanks; those feats needed a home. Farland was kind enough to give them one.