Nominate your favorite DM/GM! - Page 3 - OG Myth-Weavers

Notices

General Discussion

All-purpose section for discussions that don’t clearly belong in any of the other categories.

Nominate your favorite DM/GM!

Old thread come out from the dark recesses.

Maladict still gets my Vote, but he's a tad busy at the moment.

I'm still waiting for a DM who can handle a high level game without flaking.

Well, this thread needs some M&M love. Someone beat Hammie to Ruben (by about two years ).

But I'd also give Witchslasher a shout out for the Justice League games. He does a great job of creating a game that feels like a real DC universe comic book. We have a wiki, mini universe, lasting characters, you name it. Excellent fun all around

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hammerfist View Post
But I'd also give Witchslasher a shout out for the Justice League games. He does a great job of creating a game that feels like a real DC universe comic book. We have a wiki, mini universe, lasting characters, you name it. Excellent fun all around
Seconding the Witchslasher nomination!

It's been said before, but I feel it needs to be reiterated:

Isannah has just been an awesome GM, running a game still going strong that I've "only" been a part of for these last three years (and I was a later addition!).

Further, Mordae has shown me quite a bit in regards to rules systems (such as the Window), and he does a really good job of holding a party together.

To those who haven't, please also include the reason(s) why you're nominating said GM/DM and links to any relevant (non-private) game threads that you think show the reason(s) why the GM/DM is so good.

If its a private game you are referencing, please include the name of it so those that are interested can petition the GM for a reader spot, etc.

Thanks!

I'm nominating Vox Clamantis for his exceptional taste in the Warhammer 40k Universe and also his unique knowledge and understanding of the crunch and fluff of the released material. His exceptional way of continuing a story and the longevity of his games. I would like to recommend his story about what would happen when the Emperor of the Imperium is going to die and it is upon a team of assorted Sororita's and Space Marines to find the Chaos Warmaster and defeat him with the attempts of giving the Imperium and the Holy Terra more time.

And They Shall Know No Fear

GM Nominated: Mishra

Game: The Imposters

Reason: Where to begin? This is the longest game that I've been a part of on Mythweavers with Roleplaying going on consistently. Despite whatever life has thrown at Mishra, he has always picked it back up. The game is an incredible idea and rather ambitious, which I've noticed to be a constant in the ideas Mishra has for games. He's pulled in some exceptional homebrew rules for the game, which is D&D based. He's even thrown the traditional ideas of levels out the window.

It's been an incredible ride and the GM deserves recognition.

You were with me. Which means you would have, like myself, had two scene updates in the last five months. In short- you didn't miss out on much.