Introductions

Newcomers, don't be shy, come and introduce yourself! Our members will be delighted to bring you into the fold.

A new challenger comes!

A new challenger comes!

Hey all, I'm Dyslexai. I've been into RPing for a few years now, and have played primarily D&D 3.5/4e/5e over that timespan. I like to think that my creative writing skills are pretty decent, but I'll be the first to admit that my game mechanics are going to be rusty at best. I've never done PbP either, so I look forward to learning the ropes! I've heard it can be a challenge, but anything worth doing is always a challenge, eh?

Recently, a couple friends of mine introduced me to pathfinder and even though the game we were in didn't make it very far, it made me super interested in the system and really reinvigorated my creative spark for RPing in general. I'd made this MW account back in early 2015 (Yeesh, it's been that long...) to use the sheet management features, but never really did much with it, so I decided I'd give this PbP business a shot.

It's a pleasure to finally meet you all, I look forward to the fun and good times ahead

Welcome to the 'weave!

We're a friendly community and most members are more than willing to help out. If you're actively looking to join a game, you can filter by game version (i.e. D&D 3.5, Pathfinder, 5e, etc.) once you've clicked on the 'Games & Ads' section on the main page.

Welcome aboard! Pathfinder, 3.5 and 5E are some of the most popular systems here.

Please feel free to ask whatever questions you have.

One nice thing about PbP is that you have plenty of time to look up mechanics if you've forgotten them without annoying everyone else.