Suggestion: Re-sizable boxes - OG Myth-Weavers

Notices

Site Discussion

Do you have questions, suggestions, feedback, bug reports or other concerns? Post them here!

Suggestion: Re-sizable boxes

Suggestion: Re-sizable boxes

So, I just started trying to use this for a game I'm joining because it's what they're using, and I ran into one annoying difficulty.

The system is kind of rigid, Almost everything is the exact size it needs to be, but personally, my issue came into play at the Feats/Special Abilities area. I would like to keep all my "Ability" data in one place instead of having more tabs open. Couldn't it be made so that you can do that?

The only change needed would be adding text wrapping to certain fields (Notably, Feats&Special Abilities) so that they become larger if sufficient text is added instead of just going off the line and becoming invisible

If you're unsure of what I mean by this, the following is a proof of concept for what I'd like the Feats and Abilities section to look like, optimally. It wouldn't have any negative impact on those with just the name of their abilities alone or anything.
Attached Images
File Type: png ss+(2018-09-01+at+11.57.18).png (13.8 KB, 0 views)

@Aeri_, we need a bit more information, such as which character sheet you are referencing. Many, many game systems use the terms feats & special abilities.