Las Vegas: the Sinful City

Old Jul 27 '18, 3:59am
Harbinger of Death

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Las Vegas: the Sinful City

Las Vegas :: The Sinful City - Forum
World of Darkness

Hello all,
We have recently decided, by request of players, to expand our game setting to fit all of the Classic World of Darkness venues. The current setting listed is for the VtM side, with other venue main settings to come in the future. Please feel free to ask any questions you may have. Thanks for checking out the ad, we do appreciate it!!

Game Description:

Las Vegas :: the Sinful City is an open online Role Play community for White Wolf's Classic World of Darkness. With Forums, Character Journals, Setting information, House Rules, Contact information, Java Chat and much much more. All are welcome to join and help us make the chronicle into something worth wild. Thanks all!!

play location: We mainly use Discord (text based, no voice) for play, but there is the option of forums for those that would prefer. Otherwise, the forums will simply be used as a place for CS and history purpose for game play.

accepted game settings: Vampire: the Masquerade, Werewolf: the Apocalypse, Mage: the Ascension, Wraith: the Oblivion, Changeling: the Dreaming, Mummy: the Resurrection, Demon: the Fallen and Kindred of the East.

how to join: Its simple! Come check us out by visiting our website or on Discord. If interested, simply submit a CS following the character creation rules upon our website and the proper core book of your chosen venue. Once approved, you will be moved to your venue role and all good to play. There is no set time frame of play, since everyone lives all over.. so there is nearly play of some sort taking place on the server!

I noticed you've got character creation rules for other type of WoD'ers, like mages. Are they available for play, or Kindred only?

We've just added Changeling and Mummy character creation rules to the setting. We are slowly growing, so if interested.. come check us out!

There is a section on the forums to place sheets, or if you want to just create a sheet and send me the link to it.. that works as well.

It may have been an earlier iteration of this game, but I remember wanting to try a pre-Embrace Cleo in Las Vegas. Going to be adapting from the original and from this version http://thirstvtm.jcink.net/index.php?showtopic=22 ... just hope I can get her to come in "on budget" for Kinfolk.