GenCon Blog (pics) - Page 4 - OG Myth-Weavers

Notices

World of Farland

A world conquered by evil and ruled by the Lords of Sin; A unique campaign setting designed to be used with all editions of D&D.

GenCon Blog (pics)

Kany - The Utilikilt booth appears to have been a driving factor, as there were many of those types around (the heavy corded ones with many exterior pockets). The guy at that booth said he gets a lot of sales in "cult" type events. Perhaps its actually a wave of the future. Many more the second day - maybe they saw Eto and me and.........................................nahhh! The guy running the moccasin booth from Arizona had one, we got to talking, and he said he was from Pgh area. I chuckled and said "Go Steelers", he said, "One for the Thumb, Baby" Seems everywhere you go, there's a Steeler fan.

Agi...I have never heard of the Utilikilt. I do accounting for a local Irish Pub and I am surprised I haven't heard of one. It does sound like you all had a blast.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kanavel View Post
Agi...I have never heard of the Utilikilt. I do accounting for a local Irish Pub and I am surprised I haven't heard of one. It does sound like you all had a blast.
Kany - and all - check this site, it's a blast - http://www.utilikilts.com/index.php?page_id=10

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kanavel View Post
Uhm... Kilts are Scottish, says the Scottishman named
OK, it's actually Odell -- small d, but most people don't know how to spell it. Besides, I'm sure there are a few Irish logs on the woodpile somewhere back there.
O'Dell ...

utili kilts

I think Utility Kilt is old brand scottish kilt they are huge range of kilts in USA.. i think their location in Seattle
Attached Images
File Type: jpg british_kilt.jpg (192.8 KB, 0 views)
File Type: jpg hybrid_kilt_3_1.jpg (76.5 KB, 0 views)

Congrats on second place, that's amazing and awesome!

Thanks. That was quite a while back though. Maybe I should try to get the site renominated.

Was it? Oh! Hah, funny, necromancy caught me.