Location? - OG Myth-Weavers

Notices

World of Farland

A world conquered by evil and ruled by the Lords of Sin; A unique campaign setting designed to be used with all editions of D&D.

Location?

Location?

Where are you guys located that use this setting? I am currently located in Oahu Hawaii and have the D&D community coming together and playing in the Farland World setting.

That’s excellent. I’m personally located in the NE USA, but I’ve received word from Farland fans all over the country and other places in the world. Glad to have you aboard!

Heya! I’m Auggie, returning DM (last DMd like 20years ago) and am starting my campaign in Farland.

Located in Los Angeles, Ca

Welcome, Auggie! Glad to see you here.

Good luck, and check in to let us know how it goes!

Will do! I'm going to keep a forum for the progression of the game, will share the link once its up.

Excellent! Looking forward to it.

Hi there! I've got 2 tables running in Farland now. Both are loving the flavor of the world. One has been in Limera for most of their time, though now they are heading out to sea. We'll see how that goes. LOL!

But I noticed on the Farlandworld site that some of the cities have maps that look built-as-needed. Didn't know if you wanted what I built up for Limera. Happy to provide the info I used to give the city life.

The others have been spending their time all over Daven, willing to share notes from there as well.

Thank you for putting together this setting, its been great running campaigns in it.