FAQ: What is Farland? - Page 4 - OG Myth-Weavers

Notices

World of Farland

A world conquered by evil and ruled by the Lords of Sin; A unique campaign setting designed to be used with all editions of D&D.

FAQ: What is Farland?

Yeah, if you're not going to publish it or take credit for it, you absolutely can take parts of the setting and use it in your game.

Awesome, I really appreciate that. I also have a writing bug. Do you accept submissions? I saw that you had a literature portion of the site, but I wasn't sure where all that came from.

Yes, we absolutely and gladly accept (high quality) submissions! Your best bet is to browse the site, get a feel for the flavor, history, and themes, and then post in the development forum about potential ideas and then I and the others in the Farland community will help guide you in your submission.

Is it alright if I link to the Farland Mass Combat system from my game forum here on the Weave? I'm going to be using it to handle mass combat in my game, and I'd like to give my commander type player characters a good reference on mechanical things that will influence the results.

I'd also like to open up some of the Farland feats into my game. Is it ok to link to the pages on the website from here? Sorry if these are dumb questions.

Sure, you can link to any page on the site as long as you don't claim
Copyright or authorship (that last bit is just a courtesy, as I couldn't really stop you from linking to pages, especially from off the weave). But thanks for asking!

@gamemodpapk, thanks for your kind words! We are glad you enjoy the World of Farland!