GenCon Blog (pics) - Page 2 - OG Myth-Weavers

Notices

World of Farland

A world conquered by evil and ruled by the Lords of Sin; A unique campaign setting designed to be used with all editions of D&D.

GenCon Blog (pics)

Here's some more.

Details

Pic One: WOTC's dragon
Pic Two: etothemft takes a punch from a big ugly dude
Pic Three: Steve Argyle, the artist. He's holding up the art for the new banner (coming soon)
Pic Four: Malcall and Mrs. Malcall go head to head with a little Magic the Gathering.

Interesting....that camera has a goofy effect on my right eye...gives me a googly-eye;p It's kinda' cool; but I can assure everyone: I wasn't drunk in those two pictures...that was too early.

ONLY READ SPOILER IF YOU'RE ANYONE BUT AGRICOLUS

That's OK, Ryator, you're forgiven (I have that power!) Glad to hear you guys had a great time, maybe you brought back some cool ideas (although we seem to have plenty of our own - hope you didn't let any cats out of any bags). Great to hear we have a little bit of silver for the mantlepiece, now that we have a golden carrot in front of us, we're sure to go for it. May the great slug of success guide us on our way!

The pics look great everyone. The t-shirts are really cool.

Galadwen and Mrs. Malcall...I hope the guys weren't too obnoxious and out-of-control.

Thanks for sharing. I feel like I have been able to take part in the experience even if only vicariously.

Now those are some good looking monkeys! Yeah everybody who missed Gencon, what a blast. Wish all of you were there. Mark your calendars now for next year. This was clearly one of the most fun things I did all year!

I had a great time meeting everyone that I didn't know. You guys were all pertty much as I imagined (for good or bad....HA!! JK...) Thanks so much for letting me get right in with you old-school playa's. I look forward to playing some real P&P games with you guys...

Quote:
Originally Posted by etothemft
I had a great time meeting everyone that I didn't know. You guys were all pertty much as I imagined (for good or bad....HA!! JK...)
I'm sure you imagined all good things.

Great pictures Farland. Maybe I will come up to my home town one year and check GenCon out. I had never heard of it until lately, but with it being in Indy, my hometown, I have a great chance of being there. Chances are I will not, but then again I might (might be a bit dangerous for a closet geek like myself ). Any idea how much it costs to go? I am definitely interested in going, and meeting some of you personally.