Latest Farland Update - Page 7 - OG Myth-Weavers

Notices

World of Farland

A world conquered by evil and ruled by the Lords of Sin; A unique campaign setting designed to be used with all editions of D&D.

Latest Farland Update

Hello RPGists! Happy Holidays. It's the 15th, so that means it's time for another update. Here's what we have for you this month:

The exciting conclusion of "The Barbarian Trials," by Lord Anki.
Three new 3D images of Dragonspur City, by Admin Rodrigo.
A write up on the bard-orator Lord Sando Torland, by Galadwen.

Check out the update here (http://www.farlandworld.com/new.html)

Hope you enjoy it, and game on!

Man it feels so good to be done with the barbarian trials. Expect a sequel within the coming months as well, this one is going to be just one long part though so I don't have to deal with deadlines again. This update is very cool.

Man it feels so good to be done with the barbarian trials. Expect a sequel within the coming months as well, this one is going to be just one long part though so I don't have to deal with deadlines again. This update is very cool.

I liked how iThe Barbarian Trials turned out. I know what you mean Anki, being relieved it's done. I always feel the same way after a long project for school.

Galdwen, excellent job on Lord Sando!!

Wow, Rodrigo, those pics are AWESOME!! Thanks for helping to increase the quality of the site. Just when I thought it wasn't possible :)

I liked how iThe Barbarian Trials turned out. I know what you mean Anki, being relieved it's done. I always feel the same way after a long project for school.

Galdwen, excellent job on Lord Sando!!

Wow, Rodrigo, those pics are AWESOME!! Thanks for helping to increase the quality of the site. Just when I thought it wasn't possible :)

Hey, fellow gamers! It's the 15th, so that means it's time for another update. Here's what we have for you this month:

New fiction by the Webmaster, a short story entitled "The Curse."
A Spotlight on Gnomish society, by our own Valanduil.
A new monster, the Grimmen, by Spencer Koelle.

Hey, fellow gamers! It's the 15th, so that means it's time for another update. Here's what we have for you this month:

New fiction by the Webmaster, a short story entitled "The Curse."
A Spotlight on Gnomish society, by our own Valanduil.
A new monster, the Grimmen, by Spencer Koelle.

So I finally got around to reading the update and the Curse came out really well. It reads really well and I wouldn't even recognize it from it's earliest form. The Grimmen is a really great concept as well, I love it. Of course the gnomes were pure genius and the best part of the update. I'm sure everyone agrees :)