Play-By-Post Application Templates - Page 3 - OG Myth-Weavers

Notices

Creative Corner

Post your creative works here and show off your talent!

Play-By-Post Application Templates

Here is my addition...

Pokna Bloodmoon

"If you think you a' too small to make a diffa'nce you aven't spent a night with a mosquito."

Race: Human (Chultan) (Variant)

Alignment: Neutral
Class: Spiritlord (Cleric) 6
Background: Sage

Passive Perception: 13
Passive Insight: 13

HP: 39
Hit Dice: 6d8

AC: 16
Initiative: +7 (Never surprised)

Size: Medium
Speed: 30 feet

Symbol of Ubtao
This symbol is on the disk that in embedded into Pokna's top lip.

"Ubtao is the Father of the Dinosaurs, Creator of Chult, Founder of Mezro, and The Deceiver."

What is a Spiritlord
Spiritlords live outside the city and seek to ensure a safe passage for their clan through the spirit-infested world. Their main goal is to ensure the clan does not offend ancestor spirits or elemental deities by missing sacrifices and rituals. They also aim for favors from the spirits.
Abilities & Skills
Proficiency Bonus: +3
STR
(+4)
DEX
(+2)
CON
(+1)
INT
(+1)
WIS
(+3)
CHA
(+1)
+4 Saves
+2 Saves
+1 Saves
+1 Saves
+6 Saves
+4 Saves
+4 Athletics

+2 Acrobatics
+2 Sleight of Hand
+2 Stealth

+4 Arcana
+4 History
+1 Investigation
+4 Nature
+4 Religion

+3 Animal Handling
+3 Insight
+6 Medicine
+3 Perception
+3 Survival

+1 Deception
+1 Intimidation
+1 Performance
+1 Persuasion

Proficiencies

Languages

Class Feats

Race & Feats

All armour
Shields
Simple Weapons

Common
Chultan
Draconic
Primordial

When you cast a spell of 1st level or higher that restores hit points to a creature other than you, you regain hit points equal to 2 + the spell's level.
Blessed Healer

Channel
Divinity 2/rest

As an action, each undead that can see or hear you within 30 feet of you must make a Wisdom saving throw. If the creature fails its DC 14 Wisdom saving throw, it is turned for 1 minute or until it takes any damage.

A turned creature must spend its turns trying to move as far away from you as it can, and it can't willingly move to a space within 30 feet of you. It also can't take reactions. For its action, it can use only the Dash action or try to escape from an effect that prevents it from moving. If there's nowhere to move, the creature can use the Dodge action.
- Turn Undead
When an undead of CR 1/2 or lower fails its saving throw against your Turn Undead feature, the creature is instantly destroyed. The CR of undead increases as you gain levels.
- Destroy Undead
You present your holy symbol and evoke healing energy that can restore a number of hit points equal to five times your cleric level. Choose any creatures within 30 feet of you, and divide those hit points among them. This feature can restore a creature to no more than half of its hit point maximum. You can't use this feature on an undead or a construct.
- Preserve Life

Whenever you use a spell of 1st level or higher to restore hit points to a creature, the creature regains additional hit points equal to 2 + the spell's level.
Disciple of Life
When you attempt to learn or recall a piece of lore, if you do not know that information, you often know where and from whom you can obtain it. Usually, this information comes from a library, scriptorium, university, or a sage or other learned person or creature. Your DM might rule that the knowledge you seek is secreted away in an almost inaccessible place, or that it simply cannot be found. Unearthing the deepest secrets of the multiverse can require an adventure or even a whole campaign.
Researcher

You gain a +5 bonus to initiative.

* You can't be surprised while you are conscious.
* Other creatures don't gain advantage on attack rolls against you as a result of being unseen by you.
Alert
You are an able physician, allowing you to mend wounds quickly and get your allies back in the fight. You gain the following benefits:

* When you use a healer’s kit to stabilize a dying creature, that creature also regains 1 hit point.
* As an action, you can spend one use of a healer’s kit to tend to a creature and restore 1d6 + 4 hit points to it, plus additional hit points equal to the creature’s maximum number of Hit Dice. The creature can’t regain hit points from this feat again until it finishes a short or long rest.
Healer
Choose a class: (wizard). You learn two cantrips (shocking grasp. infestation) of your choice from that class’s spell list.

In addition, choose one 1st-level spell (magic missile) from that same list. You learn that spell and can cast it at its lowest level. Once you cast it, you must finish a long rest before you can cast it again.

Your spellcasting ability for these spells depends on the class you chose: (Intelligence for wizard.)
Magic Initiate

Attacks
Weapon

To Hit

Damage

Type/(Range)

Mace
Bone Dagger
(2) Handaxe
Crossbow, light
Unarmed Strike
+7
+7
+7
+5
+7
1d6 +4
1d4 +4
1d6 +4
1d8 +2
(5) 1 +4
Bludgeoning
Piercing (20/60)
Slashing (20/60)
Piercing (80/320)
Bludgeoning

Spells

Slots Avaialble:
1st Level: 4 / 2nd Level: 3 / 3rd Level: 3

Spell Attack Bonus: +6, Spell DC: 14

Spells Prepared:
Cantrips

1st Level

2nd Level

3rd Level

Guidance
Infestation
Light
Shocking Grasp
Spare the Dying
Toll the Dead

Bless
Cure Wounds
Guiding Bolt
Healing Word
Inflict Wounds
Shield of Faith

Magic Missile
(1/long rest)
* Doesn't use a slot.
Gentle Repose
Lesser Restoration
Prayer of Healing
Silence
Spiritual Weapon

Beacon of Hope
Life Tranference
Water Walk
Spirit Guardians

Money

Copper: 8 Silver: 9 Gold: 3 (20 Coins * .02 lbs. = 0.4 lbs. Total Weight)

Encumbrance

Weight: 83.4 lbs. / 285 lbs. max.
Penalty: None

Equipment Readied

Equipped Items: (50.4 lbs.)

Armor (18 lbs.)

Weapons (15.5 lbs.)

Readied Items (16.5 lbs.)

Hide Armor (12 lbs.)
(Made from the skin of a leapoard.)

Hlang (6 lbs.)
(Dinosaur hide stretched over a wood shield that can be converted into a chair)

Gauntlets of
Ogre Power
(attuned)
They look like normal gloves made of hide and fur.

Cleric Vestments
Basically a cloak made out of feathers.

Mace (4 lbs.)

2 x Handaxe (4 lbs.)

Dagger (1 lbs.)

Crossbow, Light (5 lbs.)

Bolt Case (20 bolts) (1.5 lbs.)

Bone Scroll Case: (1 lb.)
- Spell Scroll Protection
From Evil & Good

- Spell Scroll Thunderwave
- Spell Scroll Thunderwave

Pouch: (1 lb.)
- Money (see above)

Bandolier #1: (1 lb.)
- 2 x Acid (2 lbs.)
- 2 x Antitoxin (2 lbs.)
- 2 x Alchemist Fire (2 lbs.)

Bandolier #2: (1 lb.)
- 3 x Holy Water (3 lbs.)
- Healer's Kit (3 lbs.)
- Potion of Healing (0.5 lb.)

Equipment Stored

Stored Items: (33 lbs.)

In Backpack (18 lbs.)

Strapped To Backpack (15.5 lbs.)

2 x Blocks of incense
10 x Candles
Censer
Cloths, common (3 lbs.)
Empty Flask (1 lb.)
Ink (1 oz bottle)
Quill
Letter From Colleague
Posing a question about the Death Curse
2 x Rations (4 lbs.)
Small Knife
Tinderbox (1 lb.)

4 x Healer's kit (12 lbs.)
Bag of 1,000 ball bearings (2 lbs.)
Blanket (3 lbs.)
Bag of 20 caltrops (2 lbs.)

Character Overview

Pokna is a spiritlord, following the ancient teachings of Ubtao along with the patheon of gods and goddeses, embodiments of nature, and spirits of the honored dead. Spiritlords seek to smooth their clan's passage through the spirit-infested world. They live to insure the clan doesn't offend the supernatural powers by missing a ritual or a sacrifice.

During a conclave of other spiritlords, Pokna became aware that the spirits of the honored dead are no longer passing to the afterlife. Despite the lack of youth, Pokna has taken it upon himself to find and end this threat.

The tools of Pokna's trade are uniquely Chultan. His most potent relic and holy symbol is his spirit mask. It serves as a typical holy symbol, but it must be worn to be used. Pokna also imbibe many roots, berries, and herbs to enter trances and practice his craft.

Background
PHB: Sage

Personality Traits:
Pokna believes if there is sound judgement to be made, then both sides of an argument must be listened to but the holy man tends to come across awkwardly in social situations, especially those that do not remember the old ways. He offers his healing arts and tailors conversations to keep the peace while keeping allies on the goal, but he will be demanding when gentle diplomacy fails. He will maintain bizarre rituals to appease spirits that others (including other Chultans) don't always understand.

Ideal:
Pokna has dedicated his life to the ideal of study to better oneself. He has long been a follower of the faith but has also dabbled some in the arcane arts as an apprentice to learn the ways of magic. He has left that part of his life behind and now believes that to much of the arcane arts leads to bad things happening to nature itself and only uses his gifts for them if he absolutely has to.

Bond:
A single question has become an obsession for Pokna, finding the cause of and cure for the "Death Curse", at this point nothing else matters. He takes this role seriously. He is also aware that he lacked the physical power to accomplish this task, so he relies on a set of gauntlets that he wears, they look to be ordinary fur gloves but they are actually Gauntlets of Ogre Power. Still he was interested in joining with a group to help accomplish the task and has done so.

Flaw:
Pokna quite often speaks his mind when he should hold his tongue. He does not lie and it usually gets him in situations where society expects a little fib here and there. He is not a man to ask questions to if you do not want an honest answer. Some find this to be insulting, so he has taken to speaking in parables and riddles when talking on quite a few occasions as of late.

Specialty:
Pokna was a wizard's apprentice for about three years when he was a much younger man and something he did outside of his clans wishes. He would have had to travel to the mainland for it as his clan lives outside of Port Nyanzaru in the edges of the jungle and like most Chultan families are a bit afraid of arcane magic and families are usually limited to having only one arcane magic wielder. Unfortunately Pokna was told at a young age that he was not allowed to study magic and thus the magic training was his rebellious years before realizing and feeling the calling of Ubtao that brought him home.

It is also another reason he is still just a Spiritlord (adept) by title, as with his abilities and age he has long earned the right to have the title upgraded to Mazewalker (cleric). But it is a way that the elders in his clan are punishing him for his youthful rebellion. It is also something that he hopes to be forgiven for and his proper title given if he successfully finds a cure for the Death Curse.

Here. I have a fun template with added decorations for Sci-Fi/Starfinder.

Personnel File 08Name:
Race:
Class:
Deity:
Alignment:

Statblock
Stat Block URL
Race, Class Level, Alignment

Str - (-) Dex - (-) Con - (-) Int - (-) Wis - (-) Cha - (-)

PASSIVEEAC
- + - armor + - dex
- KAC
- + - dex + - armor
- CMD
- base + - KAC
- SP -/
- operative + -con
- HP -/
- race + - class
- RP 3/
1 base + 2 dex

Saves Fort
- base + - con
+- Ref
- base + - dex
- Will
- base + - wis
-

ACTIVESpeed 30 Initiative
- dex + - class extras, etc
-
Melee
- BAB - str
- Thrown
- BAB - str
- Ranged
- BAB + - dex
-

Attacks
  • Level - | Cost - | 1dx X base damage | Range increment -t | Crit - | - round capacity | Usage - shot | Bulk - | Special Qualities - -
    Ammunition: Level - | Price - | Cartridges - | Bulk - | Special Qualities - None
    Weapon:
    - BAB + - dex
    1dX X base
    1dX P (-/- + - shots)
  • Level - | Cost - | 1dX - base damage | Crit - | Bulk - | Special Qualities - -
    Weapon:
    - BAB - str
    1dX base - - str
    1dX - nonlethal

Other
  • Class Ability
    • Racial Ability
    • [b]Class Ability
    • [b]Racial Ability
  • [Stuff
  • [Stuff
  • Etcetera
  • Etcetera

• More Stuff
  • More Stuff
  • Even More Stuff.
[/list]

SKILLS
TRAINED

Acrobatics
- rank + - class + - dex
-
Add more as wanted
UNTRAINED

Diplomacy
- cha
-
Add More as wanted
  • * Can't be used untrained.

Spells
Spells
  • At will: Spell
  • 1/day: Spell
  • 3/day: Spell

~ [SPOILER=Personality]
Put Personality Here
~

Posting Template:

Descriptive Text Here

"Speech Goes Here."

Thoughts Go Here.

[CENTER][TABLE=2,1][R=1,1][LEFT][center][IMG2=350]http://i66.tinypic.com/24vpfdk.png[/IMG2][/center][FIELDSET="Personnel File 08"][B]Name:[/B]
[B]Race:[/B]
[B]Gender:[/B]
[B]Age:[/B]
[B]Class:[/B]
[B]Deity:[/B]
[B]Alignment:[/B] [/FIELDSET][IMG]http://i65.tinypic.com/2qx94j5.png[/IMG][/LEFT]
[R=2,1][CENTER][IMG]http://i66.tinypic.com/2mxmvjq.png[/IMG][/CENTER][/TABLE]
[FIELDSET="Statblock"][LEFT][b]Stat Block URL[/b]
[i]Race, Class Level, Alignment[/i]

[b]Str[/b] - (-) [b]Dex[/b] - (-) [b]Con[/b] - (-) [b]Int[/b] - (-) [b]Wis[/b] - (-) [b]Cha[/b] - (-)

[fieldset=PASSIVE][b]EAC[/b] [ooc=-]- + - armor + - dex[/ooc] [b]KAC[/b] [ooc=-]- + - dex + - armor[/ooc] [b]CMD[/b] [ooc=-]- base + - KAC[/ooc] [b]SP[/b] -/[ooc=-]- operative + -con[/ooc] [b]HP[/b] -/[ooc=-]- [I]race[/I] + - [I]class[/I][/ooc] [b]RP[/b] 3/[ooc=3]1 base + 2 dex[/ooc]

[B]Saves[/B] [i]Fort[/i] [ooc=+-]- base + - con[/ooc] [i]Ref[/i] [ooc=-]- base + - dex[/ooc] [i]Will[/i] [ooc=-]- base + - wis[/ooc]

[/fieldset]
[center][IMG]http://i65.tinypic.com/2qx94j5.png[/IMG][/center]
[fieldset=ACTIVE][b]Speed[/b] 30 [b]Initiative[/b] [ooc=-]- dex + - [I]class extras, etc[/I][/ooc]
[b]Melee[/b] [ooc=-]- BAB - str[/ooc] [b]Thrown[/b] [ooc=-]- BAB - str[/ooc] [b]Ranged[/b] [ooc=-]- BAB + - dex[/ooc]

Attacks[list][*][ooc="[b]Weapon:[/b]"]Level - | Cost - | 1dx X base damage | Range increment -t | Crit - | - round capacity | Usage - shot | Bulk - | Special Qualities - -
[b]Ammunition:[/b] Level - | Price - | Cartridges - | Bulk - | Special Qualities - None[/ooc] [ooc=-]- BAB + - dex[/ooc], [ooc=1dX P]1dX X base[/ooc] (-/- + - shots)[*][ooc="[b]Weapon:[/b]"]Level - | Cost - | 1dX - base damage | Crit - | Bulk - | Special Qualities - -
[/ooc] [ooc=-]- BAB - str[/ooc], [ooc=1dX - nonlethal]1dX base - - str[/ooc][/list]
Other[list][*]Class Ability[list][*]Racial Ability[*][b]Class Ability[*][b]Racial Ability[/list][*][Stuff[*][Stuff[*]Etcetera[*]Etcetera

[*]More Stuff
[*]More Stuff
[*]Even More Stuff.[/list][/list][/fieldset]
[center][IMG]http://i68.tinypic.com/20f8arc.png[/IMG][/center]
[fieldset=SKILLS]
[TABLE=2,1][R=1,1][u]TRAINED[/u]

[i]Acrobatics[/i] [ooc=-]- rank + - class + - dex[/ooc]
Add more as wanted
[R=2,1][u]UNTRAINED[/u]

[i]Diplomacy[/i] [ooc=-]- cha[/ooc]
Add More as wanted
[/TABLE][list][*][b][color=red]*[/color][/b] Can't be used untrained.[/list][/fieldset]
[center][IMG]http://i67.tinypic.com/xogqjl.png[/IMG][/center]
[fieldset="Spells"]
[B]Spells[/B][list][*]At will: Spell[*]1/day: Spell[*]3/day: Spell[/list][/LEFT][/FIELDSET][/FIELDSET]

[SPOILER="Description"][LEFT]Put in Description Here
[/LEFT][/SPOILER] ~ [SPOILER=Personality][LEFT]Put Personality Here[/LEFT] ~ [SPOILER="Background"][LEFT]
[spoiler="Background in Bullet-Time"]Information Goes Here![/spoiler][/LEFT][/SPOILER]
[IMG]http://i65.tinypic.com/2qx94j5.png[/IMG][/center]

Posting Template:

[floatleft][IMG2=200]https://cdn.flickeringmyth.com/wp-content/uploads/2017/05/GOTG-Vol-2-Star-Lord-and-Mantis-concept-art-2-600x808.jpg[/IMG2][/floatleft]
[hr][/hr]
Descriptive Text Here

[B][COLOR="DarkRed"]"Speech Goes Here."[/COLOR][/B]

[I][COLOR="DarkRed"]Thoughts Go Here.[/COLOR][/I]

[hr][/hr]

[SPOILER="Stat Block"]Stat block goes here.[/SPOILER] [SPOILER="OOC"]Anything OOC goes here.[/SPOILER]

Would someone be able to critique the following template/sheet, or give feedback?

Abe Wei
(she/they)
The Medic
Caring; Dogged; Haunted; Patient;
Femme; Long-legged; Scraggy; South Asian;
Dull Whites and Faded Reds; Layered; Lots of Pockets;

In this world, survival as a person sometimes means turning to violence,
but to survive as people someone needs to put the pieces back together again.

Effects

Weapon
Stun gun
(s-harm, hand, reload)

Armour
I'm not entirely sure what would or wouldn't qualify as 1-armour, but these details of what she wears will likely depend a lot on the weather.
0/1-Armour

Ψ
0-Ψ

Barter
People support you out of appreciation, and you turn all their support back into resources for providing more care.
0-barter

Environ
0-environ
Stats

Aggro=0
When you confront, intimidate, threaten, or bluff someone, roll+Aggro. On a 10+, they have to choose: back down and give you your way, defy you and fight back, or else submit to your mercy and ask you to reconsider. On a 7–9, you’ve left them some wiggle room, and they can try to escape, bargain with you, pass off responsibility, or divert you instead. You choose whether and how to follow through. On a miss, be prepared for the worst.
Confront Someone

Cool-1
When you act under fire, or dig in to endure fire, roll+Cool. On a 10+, you do it. On a 7–9, you flinch, hesitate, or stall, and the MC can offer you a worse outcome, a hard bargain, or an unfortunate choice. On a miss, be prepared for the worst.
Act Under Fire
When you charm or deceive someone, roll+Cool. On a 10+, they have to choose: set scepticism aside and go along with you, or else call you a fool or a liar to your face. On a 7–9, if they don’t want to go along with you or call you out, they can choose to ask you for evidence, time, a compromise, or some concrete assurance; they must go along with you if you provide it. On a miss, be prepared for the worst.
Charm or Deceive Someone

Hard+1
When you do battle with someone, exchange harm, but first roll+Hard. On a 10+, you hold 4 against your enemy. On a 7–9, you hold 3 against them. On a miss, you hold 1 against them. If a PC, your enemy rolls simultaneously to do battle with you. If an NPC, your enemy holds 2 against you on any hit, and 3 against you on a miss.

To conduct the battle, spend your hold on the following. Commit to your spends without knowing your enemy’s.
Fight for blood: Spend 1 to inflict +1harm.
Fight defensively: Spend 1 to suffer -1harm.
Fight opportunistically: Spend 1 to inflict harm on an additional enemy.
Guard someone: Spend 1 to protect an ally from 1-harm.
Seize initiative: Whoever spends more to seize initiative, does.

If you seize initiative, you get any or all of these, as applicable:
Take +1hold against your enemy into the next round, if the battle continues.
• Ask 1 Read a situation question for free, with no roll.
Take a quick action of any kind, for free, while your enemy is off balance.
Do Battle

Sharp+2
When you read someone in a charged interaction, roll+Sharp. On a 10+, hold 3 against them. On a 7–9, hold 2 against them. During your interaction, spend your hold 1 for 1 to ask the MC or their player questions. They have to answer frankly, from their character’s point of view.

• Are you telling the truth?
• What are you feeling?
• What are you thinking of doing?
• What do you hope I’ll do?
• How could I get you to do [x]?

On a miss, the MC might have you ask 1 anyway, but be prepared for the worst.
Read Someone
When you read a charged situation, roll+Sharp. On a 10+, ask the MC 3 questions right now. On a 7–9, ask the MC 1 question. They have to answer frankly, and when you’re acting on their answers, take +1 to any rolls you make.

• Who’s in control here?
• What’s my best way in / out / around / through?
• Who or what poses the biggest threat to me?
• Who or what represents the best opportunity for me to do [x]?
• What should I be on the lookout for?

On a miss, the MC might have you ask 1 anyway, but be prepared for the worst.
Read a Situation

Weird+1
When you open your brain to the world’s psychic maelstrom, roll+weird. On any hit, the MC must tell you something new and interesting about the current situation, and might ask you a question or 2; answer them frankly. On a 10+, the MC must give you at least one good, concrete detail. On a 7–9, the MC can stick to impressions and suggestions. If you already know everything there is to know about the situation, the MC must tell you so. On a miss, be prepared for the worst.
Open Your Brain

Improvement
3 Experience
○○
Improve

○ Get +1Sharp (max Sharp+3).
○ Get +1Aggro (max Aggro+2).
○ Get +1Cool (max Cool+2).
○ Get a new Medic move.
○ Get a new Medic move.
○ Add an option to your refuge.
○ Get a move from an unused playbook.
○ Get a move from an unused playbook.
○ Get +1 to any stat (max stat+3).
○ Get +1 to any stat (max stat+3).
○ Unlock a gamechanger.
○ Create an additional character to play.
○ Retire your character to safety.
Advancement
Hx ○○
When you help or interfere with someone who’s making a roll, roll+Hx. On a 10+, they take +2 (help) or -2 (interfere) now. On a 7–9, they take +1 (help) or -1 (interfere).On a miss, be prepared for the worst.
Help or interfere
At the end of every session, choose a character who knows you better than they used to. If there’s more than one, choose one at your whim. Tell that player to add +1 to their Hx with you on their sheet. If this brings them to Hx+4, they reset to Hx+1 (and therefore mark experience). If no one knows you better, choose a character who doesn’t know you as well as they thought, or choose any character at your whim. Tell that player to take -1 to their Hx with you on their sheet. If this brings them to Hx -3, they reset to Hx=0 (and therefore mark experience).
session end

Insert Hx Here
_
_
_

Everyone introduces their characters by name, pronouns, look and outlook. Take your turn.

List the other characters’ names.

Go around again for Hx. On your turn, ask 1, 2 or all 3:
• Do I figure that any of you are doomed to self-destruction?
For those characters, write Hx-2.
• Have any of you ever put a hand in when it mattered, and helped me save lives?
For those characters, write Hx+2.
• Have any of you been beside me all along, and seen everything I’ve seen?
For those characters, write Hx+3.

For everyone else, or if no one volunteers at all, write Hx+1. You keep your eyes open.

On the others’ turns, volunteer if you like.
Starting Hx

Harm
When you suffer harm, roll minus the harm you’ve suffered. On a 10+, the MC chooses 1:
• The harm you take stands as is, with no additional effect.
• You take -1harm, but the MC chooses 1 from the 7–9 list below.

On a 7–9, the MC chooses 1:
• You lose your footing.
• You lose your grip on whatever you’re holding.
• You lose track of someone or something you’re attending to.
• You miss noticing something important.

On a miss, the MC chooses 1:
• You’re out of action: unconscious, trapped, incoherent or panicked.
• It’s worse than it seemed. Take an additional 1-harm.
• Choose 2 from the 7–9 list above.

The MC can forget or otherwise choose to forgo the harm move, case by case.

The MC can call for the harm move whenever you suffer harm, even if your armor reduces the harm you’ve suffered to 0 or negative.
Suffer Harm
Maddened (+1 Weird)
Crippled (-1 Hard)
Change Playbooks
Die
When life becomes untenable

The Time Is: 12:00 Noon

0________3________6________9_10_11_12
████████████████████████████████████

Noon_________________________Midnight
Stabilised
Moves

Field medic: When somebody’s suffered harm, you can help. Roll+Sharp. On any hit, you stabilise them: their injuries won’t get worse, and you can safely move them. On a 10+, they recover 1harm as well. On a miss, you see at once that there’s nothing you can do for them. Choose 1:
• I do my best for them, even though it won’t make a difference.
• I break it to them compassionately and stay with them.
• I walk away.

Healing touch: Put your hands on someone injured and roll+Weird. On a 10+, choose 3. On a 7–9, choose 2:
• Your touch takes their pain away.
• Your touch heals their tissue damage and stops their bleeding.
• Your touch knits their bones back together.
• Your touch removes their disease or purges their infection.
…And ask the MC whether they heal 1-harm or 2-harm. On a miss, you take their pain away, but they heal 0-harm.

Tinkering: When you go into your workspace to create something, repair something, solve a problem, or get to the bottom of something, tell the MC about it and ask if it’s possible. The MC will tell you “sure, no problem, but…” and then 1 to 4 of the following:
• It’s going to take hours/days/weeks/months of work.
• First you’ll have to get/make/fix/figure out [x].
• You’re going to need [x] to help you with it.
• It’s going to cost a ton of jingle.
• The best you’ll be able to do is not great, it’ll be poor, slow, weak or unreliable.
• It’s going to mean exposing yourself or others to serious danger.
• You’re going to have to add [x] to your workspace first.
• It’s going to take you several/dozens/hundreds of tries.
• You’re going to have to take [x] apart to do it.
The MC might connect them all with “and,” or might throw in a merciful “or.”

Once you’ve accomplished the necessaries, you can go ahead and accomplish your project.

Living Space and Incidentals
[Things Wei has, and the place she keeps them. To be detailed later in creation.]

Whiteroom: A&E and Refuge
[Subject to change based on Hard Zone]

Wei has been running the Whiteroom Abe with her slowly expanding crew for quite some time now. While it began life as a much more humble operation, each additional set of hands has brought new skills to meet the breadth demand that brutality brings. From stitches to amputations, there is all too often work to be done.
Now, with the more recent addition of rain tanks and agro-racks, there is hope in the Whiteroom that they may be able to catch up to the demand.

• A garden of green, growing plants
Providing healthy food and simple medicines.

• Skilled assistants
Give them names, looks and outlooks with the MC.

• Life support & medlab (workspace: healing)
You also get tinkering.

• A reliable source of fresh, clean water.
A beautiful fountain, giant collection tanks, or just a cracked underground pipe that somehow runs clear.

• Access to unexplored underground chambers
Ancient, echoing, and mysterious.

• Armed guards (gang: small, 2-harm 1-armor)
You also get leadership.

• Armored walls
Provides a +1armor bonus to defenders.

• A cult (following: small; devotions: comfort, worship; demands: teaching, worship)
Worshipers of the (circle 1) ghosts / life / gods that your refuge represents to them. You also get devotion.

• A security system of some kind
Cameras & motion detectors, or else tripwires, booby traps, and rigged floors.

• A thoughtful NPC caretaker (advisor)
You also get insight.
Other Refuge Options

Thank you.

the template i have been using for 5e

Character's Full Name
"A quote or line of Dialogue which exemplifies the character "
View Character Sheet

Basic InformationRace: Gender:M/F
Class: (6)
Alignment: | Background:
Personailty
A general description of demeanor or attitude feel free to format into Traits, Bonds, Ideals and Flaws or just mention them.
Ideals

Bonds

Flaws

| Armour Class: 19 | Max HP: 60 | Speed: 40ft | Passive Perception: 14 | Initiative: -1 |
| | | | |
BackstoryI will be honest I like a long backstory. Anywhere from 300 - 1500 words. Keep in mind though if the story contains more than 6 major life incidents you may wish to consider bullet points. Furthermore, consider the starting level of your character when writing their history. A War hero for example probably isn't first level.

Artist credit- artist name

and this is the posting template

Character Name Race and Class (5) | Sheet | Profile |
AC: 19 | HP: 60/60 | Spd: 40ft | PP: 14 | Init: -1 |

STR

DEX

CON

WIS

INT

CHA
(+4)
(-1)
(+4)
(+1)
(-1)
(-1)
SAVE
+7

SAVE
SAVE
+7

SAVE
+1
SAVE
SAVE
Stats |
Skills
-1 Acrobatics
+1 Animal Handling
-1 Arcana
+7 Athletics
-1 Deception
-1 History
+1 Insight
-1 Intimidation
-1 Investigation
+4 Medicine
+2 Nature
+4 Perception
-1 Performance
-1 Persuasion
-1 Religion
-1 Sleight of Hand
-1 Stealth
+4 Survival
Proficencies Bonus +3

Tools
+6 Cook's Utensils

Languages
Common
Aquan
Giant

Weapons & Armours
Simple Weapons
Martial Weapons
Light Armour
Medium Armour
Shields
Skills |
Racial Features
Claws
Hold Breath
Natural Armor
Shell Defense

Class Features
Rage
Ancestral Protectors
Danger Sense
Extra Attack
Reckless Attack
Fast Movement

Other Traits, and Feats
Uthgardt Heritage
Gourmand
Features |
Weapons
Thors Warhammer
Handaxe(s)
Javelin(s)

Armor
Faye's Shield

Magic Items
None

Other Equipment
Cook's Utensils
Explorer's Pack
Clothes, traveler's
Fishing Rod
Tribal totemic token

Treasure
Gold Pieces 0gp
Equipment |

Here is what you say what you are doing and seeing in normal text

"This is where you say things out loud"

And if you want you can include some internal monologue

Demon: the Descent 2e

Full Name Here

"An interesting quote from/about your character."

| |
| |

DEMON: THE DESCENT

Name: FirstName LastName
Player: Name
Chronicle: Chronicle

Virtue:
Description
Methods of regaining willpower
Virtue
Vice:
Description
Methods of regaining willpower
Vice
Concept: Concept

Incarnation: Incarnation
Agenda: Agenda
Catalyst: Catalyst

ATTRIBUTES

AFFINITY

Power
Finesse
Resistance

MENTAL
Intelligence
Wits
Resolve
●○○○○ ○○
●○○○○ ○○
●○○○○ ○○

PHYSICAL
Strength
Dexterity
Stamina
●○○○○ ○○
●○○○○ ○○
●○○○○ ○○

SOCIAL
Presence
Manipulation
Composure
●○○○○ ○○
●○○○○ ○○
●○○○○ ○○

SKILLS

MENTAL -3 unskilled
-
Academics

-
Computer

-
Crafts

-
Investigation

-
Medicine

-
Occult

-
Politics

-
Science
○○○○○
○○○○○
○○○○○
○○○○○
○○○○○
○○○○○
○○○○○
○○○○○

PHYSICAL -1 unskilled
-
Athletics

-
Brawl

-
Drive

-
Firearms

-
Larceny

-
Stealth

-
Survival

-
Weaponry
○○○○○
○○○○○
○○○○○
○○○○○
○○○○○
○○○○○
○○○○○
○○○○○

SOCIAL -1 unskilled
-
Animal Ken

-
Empathy

-
Expression

-
Intimidation

-
Persuasion

-
Socialize

-
Streetwise

-
Subterfuge
○○○○○
○○○○○
○○○○○
○○○○○
○○○○○
○○○○○
○○○○○
○○○○○

KEYS

1st Key
Interlock
2nd Key
Interlock
3rd Key
Interlock
4th Key

● Regular; Free; Exp

OTHER TRAITS

MERITS
Description
Merit
○○○○○
○○○○○
○○○○○
○○○○○
○○○○○
○○○○○
○○○○○
○○○○○
○○○○○
○○○○○
○○○○○
○○○○○
○○○○○

EXPLOITS
Description
Exploit
○○○○○
○○○○○
○○○○○
○○○○○
○○○○○
○○○○○
○○○○○
○○○○○
○○○○○

EMBEDS
Description of embed
Embed
○○○○○
○○○○○
○○○○○
○○○○○
○○○○○
○○○○○
○○○○○

HEALTH
●●●●●●○○○○○○○○○○
□□□□□□□□□□□□□□□□
○○○○○○○○○○○○○○○○

B■ L■ A■ R●: Temp Health●

WILLPOWER
●●●●○○○○○○
■■■■□□□□□□

PRIMUM
●○○○○○○○○○

AETHER (10/1)
■■■■■■■■■■
□□□□□□□□□□

COVER
●●●●●●●○○○

TRAITS
Size: X / Speed: X
Defense: X / Initiative: X
Armor:
Beats: □□□□□ / Experience: 0

DEMONIC FORM
Modifications
Description
Modification
Description
Modification
Description
Modification
Technologies
Description
Technology
Description
Technology
Propulsion
Description
Propulsion
Process
Description
Process

Nice. Although there's a typo on the PRIMUM header.I'd also be tempted to keep the BG and Personality sections in the main flow rather than in a column ... mainly because I don't like the way that exposing the fieldsets make the whole form jump around.

Another sheet. This time for Mutant: Year Zero.

Name Here
Role Here

Attributes
-----------------
Strength: 0
Damage: ○○○○○
-----------------
Agility: 0
Fatigue: ○○○○○
-----------------
Wits: 0
Confusion: ○○○○○