Sheet Requests, Status, and Issues - Page 4 - OG Myth-Weavers

Notices

Site Discussion

Do you have questions, suggestions, feedback, bug reports or other concerns? Post them here!

Sheet Requests, Status, and Issues

Morgion: Bug added to tracker.
Diofant: Sheet added to tracker.

Could fields for money be added to the 5e sheet? Since we need to track that for Adventure League, it would be nice to have in a standard location. Maybe in the space under "Other Proficiencies" on the left, bottom corer?

Ack'd

Added to tracker.

There is a bug on Pathfinder sheet (the regular, not the experimetnal one):
when re-ordering the spell and powers tab (by clicking on Spell/Power Name) the sheet erase all the spell/power on the right column and the last one of the left column (from spell66 to spell 132)

Ack'd

FIXED 1/30/2020 -Eric

Potentially a bug on the Pathfinder Experimental Sheet. I have had the Equipment list deleted twice, despite saving sheet progress. I tried downloading the sheet and I can see the names of the stuff I have written down in the JSON compile but it is not showing up online in between loads. The sheet in question is here.

I don't know if this is a known issue or not.

More info requested

*pops in*

If this has been posted already, sorry. Couldn't find a search feature.

In the pathfinder sheets, if you put in your experience points as 475000 (Level 13), it incorrectly reports that the next level occurs at 635000. It's 665000.

*pops out*

More info requested

Raven094: Added to the tracker!

Denomar: Please try clearing your browser cache, re-enter inventory and save the sheet to see if the problem persists.

Willfire: Is this the standard or experimental Pathfinder sheet?

Willfire: Thank you, added to tracker!

Don't know if this is the place for this, but I can't create new sheets at all. When I click on "Create" nothing happens. Is there a bug or is it just my account?

Addressed Here