Weaving Myths: A Myth Weavers Podcast - Page 9 - OG Myth-Weavers

Notices

Weaving Myths: A Myth Weavers Podcast

Quote:
Originally Posted by Iselin View Post
I'm really enjoying the youtube video version of the podcast!

Out of curiosity. Will Game of the Week forever be games in the advert stage, or is there room for already running games to get a nose in? I know I'd be interested at least to hear about exciting/long running/mad-cap/impressively formatted games to have a look at even if they aren't currently open for new applications.
I would definitely be open to the idea of including games that are already running. Part of the problem with those is that they're not as easy to locate, but if people have suggestions for games to include I'd be happy to get them.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nathan View Post
I would definitely be open to the idea of including games that are already running. Part of the problem with those is that they're not as easy to locate, but if people have suggestions for games to include I'd be happy to get them.
How about the longest running games. There must be something good about them, after all.

Perhaps people might also like to nominate their favourite games too. I don't know the interest for that.. but I hope that players would be jazzed at the opportunity to nominate an awesome GM.

Are you guys no longer uploading the audio episodes to Apple Podcasts? I just realized that this thread has been updated multiple times with new episodes but I never saw them show up on my feed! I may have to change something to keep listening.

I'm also a fan of hoverfrog's suggestion. With the consent of the GM, of course-- I can imagine some GMs/players wouldn't be keen on having a big chunk of peoples' attention suddenly directed at their game!

Quote:
Originally Posted by mildly_competent View Post
Are you guys no longer uploading the audio episodes to Apple Podcasts? I just realized that this thread has been updated multiple times with new episodes but I never saw them show up on my feed! I may have to change something to keep listening.
Seconded, the audio podcast feed has been dead for months now. As wonderful as it is to see all your faces, a youtube video is not always as convenient as an up-to-date audio podcast to listen to while driving, working, snowblowing, etc.

Please don't forget about us audio listeners! @Nathan

Why am I just now seeing this?! Great podcast all. The positive is now I can binge listen...like when I found out about Punisher.

I had assumed it had stopped. Bring back the audio podcasts please.

I'd also love to get the audio version back, I used to really enjoy listening on my commutes.

Fret not! The audio podcasts will be making a comeback very soon (within the next week). Expect several episodes to be uploaded back to back.