Part 1: Valhingen Graveyard - Page 20 - Myth-Weavers

Notices


Part 1: Valhingen Graveyard

   

Dorn Guilliman
Male Human Cleric of Eldath- NG Level 4
HD:4 d8 AC: 16/18 HP: 27 Status: Healthy Passive Perception: 13 Channel Divinity Used: 0/1
Healing Kit Charges: 5-10 /10-10 Spell DC: 13 Spell Slots: 1/4(1st) 2/3(2nd)
Adventurer's Logsheet
IC Voice IC Thinking


Dorn considers both opinions of his companions. "Hadn't considered that. Very well, let us back track and square up. Its also a possibility that we may not get a chance to return back to this point."

The party backtracks to last tunnel branch they saw before reaching the necropolis. Having noticed the dirt tracks back in the necropolis, they're alert to them now and see more on the way back to the tunnel mouth and then down the side tunnel itself. There are no tracks leading back to the main portion of the crypt, though. The tunnel itself runs about 30' to the west before turning south. Cassyt follows in the back rank, her holy symbol shedding light to supplement that from Hektor's own spell.




Hektor Avikntoc
LG, Human Fighter


Wisely hektor decides to try and be sneaky. However, that doesn't mean he has to be good at it! He tries to move ahead and sneak around the corner.

Dice Roll: 1d20-1z 1d20-1z
d20 Results: 3 (Total = 2)
d20 Results: 20 (Total = 19)
Stealth (2,19) (disadvantage)


Dorn Guilliman
Male Human Cleric of Eldath- NG Level 4
HD:4 d8 AC: 16/18 HP: 27 Status: Healthy Passive Perception: 13 Channel Divinity Used: 0/1
Healing Kit Charges: 5-10 /10-10 Spell DC: 13 Spell Slots: 1/4(1st) 2/3(2nd)
Adventurer's Logsheet
IC Voice IC Thinking


Dorn too follows Hektor. His face remaining calm and serene as always, the butt of his staff striking the ground with a dull thwack. He watches Hektor a long moment as the man attempts to be silent but doesn't seem to quite get the hang of it. Dorn cracks a smile but says nothing


Groan Blackfeather
CN | Male | Kenku | Wizard 3
HP 20/20 | AC 13(16) | PP 12
Spell Slots 1st 4/4 | 2nd 2/2
Init +3 | Speed 30 | Conditions: None

Kah | Raven | Familiar | HP 1/1
AC 12 | PP 13 | Init +2 | Speed 10/50 fly

Uku the Spider Boy
Flying Monkey
Sleight of Hand +4



Groan
Dice Roll: 1d20+5z
d20 Results: 14 (Total = 19)
Stealth (19)

Hektor blunders ahead, sincerely but none too quietly. Groan has much better luck. As he peeks around the first corner, he sees a torchlit chamber at the end of the hall. A figure stands motionless in the middle of it, facing just away from the wizard. Groan catches a glimpse of another uncannily motionless figure behind the first. Neither have stirred in the least at Hektor's noise.

Groan creeps cautiously closer to get a better look. He can soon confirm that both of the figures are zombies. The closer one, facing away from Groan, is holding a dartboard. A few darts stick out of the board, more out of the zombie itself, though they don't seem to have done it much harm. The zombie holding the dartboard is taller than the one behind it, who is facing Groan. It may just be luck that its view of him is blocked.

Edging still closer, since no one seems to have noticed him yet, Groan can make out a snoring kobold. He's leaning back against the wall, his feet propped up on a barrel. A pile of darts sits in front of him along with a cup, laying on its side, and a large flagon. A third zombie stands before him like a waiter, though the kobold seems like he's had more than enough service. He probably just got bored keeping watch.

Groan catches a snatch of conversation echoing from somewhere further down the tunnel. The voices sound human, and unhappy.





Dorn Guilliman
Male Human Cleric of Eldath- NG Level 4
HD:4 d8 AC: 16/18 HP: 27 Status: Healthy Passive Perception: 13 Channel Divinity Used: 0/1
Healing Kit Charges: 5-10 /10-10 Spell DC: 13 Spell Slots: 0/4(1st) 2/3(2nd)
Adventurer's Logsheet
IC Voice IC Thinking



Dorn continues to move forward 30ft ending up just slightly in front of Groan. Raising his shield and staff Dorn takes a defensive position. Pointing at the front zombie Dorn cries out “Eldath guide thy bolt unto my enemy!


Hektor Avikntoc
LG, Human Fighter


Dice Roll: 1d20-1z
d20 Results: 20 (Total = 19)
Initiative (19)
When Dorn rushes forward, Hektor follows. He takes points and rushes in to swing at the closest monster.

Dice Roll: 1d20+5z 1d8+5z
d20 Results: 18 (Total = 23)
d8 Results: 4 (Total = 9)
Attack (23,9)


Groan Blackfeather
CN | Male | Kenku | Wizard 3
HP 20/20 | AC 13(16) | PP 12
Spell Slots 1st 4/4 | 2nd 2/2
Init +3 | Speed 30 | Conditions: None

Kah | Raven | Familiar | HP 1/1
AC 12 | PP 13 | Init +2 | Speed 10/50 fly

Uku the Spider Boy
Flying Monkey
Sleight of Hand +4



Groan takes aim at the sleeping kobold.
Dice Roll: 1d20+3z
d20 Results: 20 (Total = 23)
Initiative (23)
Dice Roll: 1d20+4z
d20 Results: 16 (Total = 20)
Ray of Frost (20)
Dice Roll: 1d20+4z
d20 Results: 8 (Total = 12)
Dis/Advantage? (12)
Dice Roll: 1d8z
d8 Results: 8
Cold Damage (8)

Hektor Avikntoc
LG, Human Fighter


"Focus on the Kobald! Ill hold back the others." The soldier sees the rising threat and with a point position he is set to block the path of getting by him.

Dice Roll: 1d20+5z 1d8+5z
d20 Results: 15 (Total = 20)
d8 Results: 8 (Total = 13)
Attack (20,13) (same first zombie if still alive)
Ideally I want to move to the middle of the three zombies and threaten all of them.







 

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.8
Copyright ©2000 - 2019, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
User Alert System provided by Advanced User Tagging (Lite) - vBulletin Mods & Addons Copyright © 2019 DragonByte Technologies Ltd.
Last Database Backup 2019-03-21 09:00:07am local time
Myth-Weavers Status