Part 1: Valhingen Graveyard - Myth-Weavers

Notices

Part 1: Valhingen Graveyard

Part 1: Valhingen Graveyard

You are wandering Phlan, enjoying what the city has to offer when you come across a sign that grabs your attention.

WANTED:
Holy Knights,
Blessed Warriors of the Gods,
and other bold slayers of the Undead. Reward commensurate with risk.
For particulars, contact Doomguide Yovir Glandon at Valhingen Graveyard, City of Phlan

You make your way across the riverto the north of the city. Valhingen Graveyard looks more like a park than a cemetery and stands in stark contrast to the ramshackle, half-built Phlan. Gravel walkways wend between tall trees, well-tended beds of shrubs and flowers, sturdy mausoleums, and rows of headstones, monuments, and commemorative statues.

You need only a few moments to spot a man and a woman dressed in simple, home-spun gray robes trimming shrubs and pulling weeds from between gravestones.

Krex, The Poor Knight
LE, Male Halfelf Paladin/Warlock
: 26/26 : 0 Conditions:
AC: 18 Saves: 2 | 1 | 2 | 0 | 2 | 5
Slots Available - 1st 2/2
Unable to find any characters in game 27836

"You there, I hear someone is looking for knights of the Gods. I might happen to be one." The serious looking half elf offers as he approaches.

Hektor Avikntoc
LG, Human Fighter

Standing close to Rei, Hektor points to the sign. He holds it in hand, and glances around as if to see if the request could be from someone else. "Sounds like they are looking for us. How many people in Phlan could be called Bold Slayers of Undead?" He pauses for the wizard he had traveled with the last few weeks and then makes eye contact with the two pruning the stone.

Hektor then takes a step back. "Uh, perhaps you should do the talking." He then gives a nod of recognition to the knight and keeps a side look on the other two well armed travelers approaching.

Groan Blackfeather
CN | Male | Kenku | Wizard 3
HP 20/20 | AC 13(16) | PP 12
Spell Slots 1st 4/4 | 2nd 2/2
Init +3 | Speed 30 | Conditions: None

Kah | Raven | Familiar | HP 1/1
AC 12 | PP 13 | Init +2 | Speed 10/50 fly

Uku the Spider Boy
Flying Monkey
Sleight of Hand +4

Groan walks up behind the others and quietly leans on his staff.

Dorn Guilliman
NG, Male Human Cleric of Eldath
HD:4d8 HP: 27/27 Status: Healthy Adventurer's Logsheet

IC Voice IC Thinking

Finding himself in Phlan, Dorn was on his way to see about a nights lodging having just recently arrived in the city. As he walked a signed caught his eye. Upon investigating it he speaks to himself "Well now what do we have here..." his words trail off as he reads. Dorn smiles as he comes on his destination and a gathering of people standing before a man and woman. Would seem we have quite a gathering, Seems Eldath has guided me here for a reason he thinks to himself. The well worn staff Dorn used knocked every time he brought it in contact with the ground. Dorn comes to a stop near a black robed kenku

Roneiros Siannodel
Neutral Good, Male Moon Elf Wizard

Rei chuckles at Hektor's comment. "I'm not sure, but the Doomguides have yet to steer us wrong" The elf lets out a short sigh. "It's just a shame Calin, Garret, and the others were unavailable."

After arriving in the graveyard, Rei perks up at the sight of the group's potential employer, walking right past the armored half-elf. "Doomguide Glandon! Any luck using the statue on Yip?"

The Doomguide looks up, smiling at a couple of familiar faces. Alas, I am afraid not. Whatever broke that man's mind seems permanent. We will take good care of him, though. Rest assured of that. I am guessing that you are here in regards to little problem we are experiencing with the undead?

Dorn Guilliman
NG, Male Human Cleric of Eldath
HD:4d8 HP: 27/27 Status: Healthy Adventurer's Logsheet

IC Voice IC Thinking

" Yes, I am at the least. Can't answer for these folks though. Please allow me" Dorn bows, his chainmail armor clinks as he bends. "I am Dorn Guilliman, cleric of Eldath and representative of the Emerald Enclave. Please elaborate on your troubles"

Groan Blackfeather
CN | Male | Kenku | Wizard 3
HP 20/20 | AC 13(16) | PP 12
Spell Slots 1st 4/4 | 2nd 2/2
Init +3 | Speed 30 | Conditions: None

Kah | Raven | Familiar | HP 1/1
AC 12 | PP 13 | Init +2 | Speed 10/50 fly

Uku the Spider Boy
Flying Monkey
Sleight of Hand +4

Groan lets out a long low, well groan, ”Gggrrroooaaannn,” that is his namesake. It’s quite evocative of a zombie moan.

Roneiros Siannodel
Neutral Good, Male Moon Elf Wizard

Rei gives a slight shrug. "It was a bit of a long shot, but I doubt there any others in Phlan who would be better caregivers than the Doomguides of Kelemvor." He gives the Doomguide a slight smile.

"Yes, Hektor and I came as soon as we saw the sign. Unfortunately, the others in our group were unable to come, but it looks like we've picked up some new associates!" Rei turns around and offers his hand to the armored half-elf. "I am Roneiros, a scholar from the great fortress library of Candlekeep. My apologies for ignoring you, I was bit too eager to meet with the Doomguides again."