D&D Adventurers League - Page 4 - Myth-Weavers

D&D Adventurers League

Old Aug 20 '18, 11:13pm
Great Wyrm

Mentioned: 819 Post(s)
D&D Adventurers League

Adventurers League Games - Forum
Dungeons & Dragons 5e

Adventurers League Games are the ongoing official campaigns for Dungeons & Dragons played here on Myth-Weavers. Join a table with a new character or bring your existing, valid Adventurers League character here to play. You'll have the opportunity to play in many modules run by various DMs or hunker down and play in one of the Hardcover campaigns.

Season 8 is under way
Travel to Waterdeep where a fantastic treasure trove is yours for the taking.
(now playing)
~ or ~
Journey to Eberron which embraces swashbuckling action and pulp adventure and adds a layer of neo-noir intrigue.
(late September)

Tables are first-come, first-seated, no "application" process. You just need to have a valid Adventurers League character ready for play.

Looking to get into a game?
Want to DM Adventurers League Games?
New Tables opening up regularly! Now running:

Game Description:

~~~

The D&D Adventurers League is an ongoing official campaign for Dungeons & Dragons. It uses the fifth edition Dungeons & Dragons rules, and features the Forgotten Realms setting, and now Eberron in Season 8. You can play D&D Adventurers League games literally anywhere. Players use the fifth edition rules to create a character and bring that character to games anywhere D&D Adventurers League play is happening.

More information about D&D Adventurers League

Last edited by Poor_Knight; Nov 25 '18 at 8:06pm..
Hi. I am new to Myth Weavers and was recently referred to your site after asking a question on the Adventurers League facebook group regarding PbP games for season 8. Very excited to find a whole community of PbP DnD gamers as i thought my playgroup and i were a bit of an island.

I have been DMing PbP Adventurers League games for a year or so after finding myself with little free time to sit down for a traditional 4 hour game due to work, kids etc... Now hoping to join any AL games that are out there as a player as i have plenty of characters gathering dust.

Please let me know if any AL games are looking for players. My discord tag is Griffmeister#0815 or you can contact me on john.griffiths101@hotmail.com

Peace!

Might have to check this out, used to love pathfinder society and from all I've read this is simular idea to that, if so then interested.

Hi @Griffmeister and @Rhylee

Hop over to the forum and check it out: https://www.myth-weavers.com/forumdisplay.php?f=39160

Games open up fairly regularly so best to have a character made and ready to claim a seat when they do. It's first-come (with a verified PC) first-seated.

If you need any assistance just ask in the forum - players and DMs are happy to help get you situated.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Poor_Knight View Post
Hi @Griffmeister and @Rhylee

Hop over to the forum and check it out: https://www.myth-weavers.com/forumdisplay.php?f=39160

Games open up fairly regularly so best to have a character made and ready to claim a seat when they do. It's first-come (with a verified PC) first-seated.

If you need any assistance just ask in the forum - players and DMs are happy to help get you situated.
Thanks Poor_Knight

I've been out if the game for a few years and this look like it'll be fun. Maybe I'll throw a character together and dig in.