[MAPPING] Ditzie Group Account - Page 2 - OG Myth-Weavers

Notices

[MAPPING] Ditzie Group Account

Did I? Sorry! EDIT: I did! Whoops. No biggie. I'll delete the extras (mine).

I'm done. I have no more maps to give.

hehehe, LOL. That must be REALLY good cold med.

I don't think being up to 6MB in season 3 is a bad thing. I'm gonna put in QfP and that's about it for now. I have some others extracted, but they are higher level stuff.

kk.

FYI: I'm going to move these posts into a new thread for cleanliness of the Resource Thread. Keep an eye out.

OK Season 4 maps are up. There are a couple Tier 5-9 scenarios that I don't have but will be getting soon. Until there is a need, I am not going to load any Tier 7-11 maps. I have Fortress of the Nail (and will probably run it after The Disappeared, but it is a higher tier, even though it isn't rated high.), and will get those up soon. It may take some doing...

A couple of these maps are quite large. Reducing a full page map to 200-300mb really destroys the resolution, to a point where you can't see gridlines. I am looking at how to compress them smaller without losing too much resolution. If need be, I can remove them to make room for other maps, but I think we can hold off and see if we need more space.

With the Flip_Maps and Map-Packs being put in another account, that helps make space.

OK the maps for QfP are done. I took the liberty and drew up a broadsides map of the Laughing Crow and the Hailong. It's not perfect, but it will work for your purposes. It's the one thing that didn't really call into place. I tried. If you don't like it, dock my pay

It's soo good to have things in one (or two ) place, I'll stop populating my own (practically new) gallery and upload to MW galleries whenever I need another token/map