Ideas to run - Myth-Weavers

Ideas to run

View Poll Results
Which game do you want to play?
City of Seven Seraphs 8 72.73%
Threefold 1 9.09%
John Carter of Mars 2 18.18%

Ideas to run

I'm looking to run a second game but hesitating between my choices, so curious what people want to play:

-City of Seven Seraphs (PF1): This PF1 game is essentially some kind of a Planescape like setting with a heavy focus on allowing many materials not normally allowed in most games. It will most likely be a Warden Game, if you have a preference for a starting level, just let me know. As a warden game can accommodate all levels of play.

-Threefold(Modern AGE): Beyond the modern world, with its magical and technological secrets, other planes of existence beckon. Gates connect alternate Earths to mystic Otherworlds and demon-ruled Netherworlds. Will their threefold secrets bring hope or horror? That’s for your heroes to decide. Threefold is a new original setting for the Modern AGE roleplaying game, designed to support adventures using virtually any genre or character type all within the same grand Metacosm. Explore and protect countless worlds as a member of the interplanar Sodality, or manipulate bizarre alternate histories as a cyborg agent of Aethon. Heroes contend with everything from soul-stealing criminals, to transplanar empires. (It will be a Sodality game)

-John Carter of Mars - Adventures On the Dying World of Barsoom (2d20): Edgar Rice Burrough’s John Carter of Mars: Adventures on the Dying World of Barsoom transports you to the Red Planet of Barsoom, an arid, dying land of ancient civilizations and fearsome creatures. Begin your adventures of romance and heroism using a pulp-action inspired variant of the 2d20 System. Take on the role of heroes as you travel, battle, and romance your way across the wondrous and dangerous world of Barsoom. If you are somehow familiar with Conan 2d20...I would say that John Carter of Mars version is better in every way.

If you post an ad for PF1 with Planescape elements, the internet will explode. Do it.

Well, it has already 4 votes, guess it's an absolute win for the City of Seven Seraphs. Alrighty then. Got the day off today, so will work on it.

If someone has a starting level preference, feel free to post it.

What's a Warden Game? If this were a regular PF1 game I'd be comfortable with something in the 6-12 range, preferably 8-10,, but I imagine some would like higher level than that.

Already posted the ad, but in brief, Wardens are essentially the guardians of the City. They keep the City safe, a patrol is made of Six Wardens forming a circle and it is traditional to each of the warden are part of a different parity (usually 3 light parity, 3 dark parity). The Parities are the factions running the city and making sure the City stay a thing.

Game Ad