Is there any way of seeing the site's global stats concerning games? - Myth-Weavers

Gaming Discussion

For all things gaming related.

Is there any way of seeing the site's global stats concerning games?

Is there any way of seeing the site's global stats concerning games?

I was debating with a guy the merits of this or that system, and that sparked my curiosity: I would really love to know how many games of each system are currently active on this site. Mind you, I'm not asking about games that are currently recruiting, I'm asking about all active games: my goal is to visualize which systems are the most popular on this site.

Is there any way of obtaining such information?

There was at one point a portal function I thought would give that information if you went to the game systems directly.

It would list -

Active Games Count:
HeadGMs:
Co-GMs:
Players:
Readers:

I think there is still work around with ... https://www.myth-weavers.com/gameportal.php?sy=1

Change the last number to the corresponding system. What system has what number... Eh... I dont have a list. Might be a Blue Name floating around that can provide a better option or a means I'm overlooking.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ArcaneDesperado View Post
There was at one point a portal function I thought would give that information if you went to the game systems directly.

It would list -

Active Games Count:
HeadGMs:
Co-GMs:
Players:
Readers:

I think there is still work around with ... https://www.myth-weavers.com/gameportal.php?sy=1

Change the last number to the corresponding system. What system has what number... Eh... I dont have a list. Might be a Blue Name floating around that can provide a better option or a means I'm overlooking.
I'll less around with this a bit when I have the time, thanks

Looks like...

#3 -- D&D 3.5 has 85 active games
#146 -- Pathfinder 2e has 6
#50 -- Pathfinder (no edition specified) has 162
#89 -- M&M3e has 20

What I did was, I went to the "Games" page and clicked on a given game system. The number at the end of the URL when filtering the ads list by game system corresponds directly with the number at the end of the URL for the System Portal.

I also happened to find that GURPS has 6 active games, but I did that by manually going through each number and I forget which number GURPS is. I never found Masks, but considering the possible systems number in the hundreds, I found myself disinclined to go slogging through them all to find it.