Fugue-ish - Page 5 - OG Myth-Weavers

Notices

Site Discussion

Do you have questions, suggestions, feedback, bug reports or other concerns? Post them here!

Fugue-ish

Numerous little things with Fugue have been fixed

While preparing up the background image (I think all I have to do...) for making the wider version of Fugue, I realized that even for a 800x600 version this is kinda thin (I must not've been thinking). I'll patch that up in short order.

Argh! It's too wide, it's too wide!!!

Just kidding, thanks for the responsiveness. That's what makes you guys (and this site) the best...

Wow! Much better. Now, I don't know which one to use. Onyx has really grown on me, but Fugue looks a lot better at 1024x768.

I am lovin' the fat, new, Fugue. It's zexy.

Good job on it, it was just a bit too thin for my liking before.

I agree. My screen's set to 1280x1024, and before, I had more black space than Fugue space. This looks tons better. Updating to IE 7 really cleaned it up, too. It looks great!

*takes off goth clothes, turns off randum punk and distortion band, starts putting eyeliner on correctly, goes back to wine in exchange for her current blood diet*

Sweet! Thank you! My husband likes having his neck gnawed on but perhaps not as much as the vampireOnyx skin inspired me to ^_~

Ah it there any chance of bringing back the x800 version? I need my screen size on quite large and the new adjustment means I need to scroll when even I want to read the end of a sentence. I've moved back to Onxy 'cause I don't have that poblem with it.

EDIT
I know I'm in the minortiy wanting it back but if the option it there I'd be most grateful. Though I know you can't please everyone.

Actually for me this is too wide. Please change it to something wider than before but smaller than this. That'd be great. I don't like to have to move my eyes across my monitor just to read a line of text.