Anime / Manga - Page 7 - OG Myth-Weavers

Notices

General Discussion

All-purpose section for discussions that don’t clearly belong in any of the other categories.

Anime / Manga

Quote:
Originally Posted by Greyfeld View Post
lol but you listed it under anime! That's like giving somebody a list of great movies to watch, and having a book title scrawled across the bottom :P
The thread is called Anime / Manga. It's everyone has only mentioned anime so far.

Quote:
Originally Posted by bazzarr View Post
The thread is called Anime / Manga. It's everyone has only mentioned anime so far.
Thank you Buzz Killington.

I can't believe I forgot about it, but there is the show Gosick; it is probably one of my favourite anime to date. It's a drama, mystery, romance that is set in an alternate WW2 and is fantastically put together. Really worth the watch.

I'm in the midst of marathoning Aria, which I would definitely not recommend to anyone who prefers shounen anime. It's rather sedate, but relaxing to watch. Similar in some ways to Hidamari Sketch, but on a watery Mars, with gondolas.

For a second there I thought you were referring to this, which is anything but sedate and relaxing. O.o;

Anybody else watching Kotoura San?

Yeah, Kotoura San is very good so far. I was surprised at how intense the first 10 minutes of the first episode were. In some ways it reminds me of Tonari no Kaibutsi-kun.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Melverne View Post
So I just started watching Mirai Nikki (Future Diary). It has been great. Yuno is one psychotic girl.
That show gave me freaking nightmares lol. If you like psychotic storylines that much, you should watch Higurashi no naku koro ni, next :P