Winners of the Myth Weavers Storycrafting Contest! - Page 2 - Myth-Weavers

Winners of the Myth Weavers Storycrafting Contest!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Daryk View Post
Uh, the banner's up, but there's an error in the hyperlink (it gives a 404 error... looks like the link was pasted twice?).
Teach me for doing things from mobile! There we go!

How come I didn't win? RECOUNT! RECOUNT!

(Srsly tho, congratulations, winners, I look forward to readin' yo stuff!)

Yay! Congrats @Underleaf!

Thank you and congratulations, too, to everyone else. Can't wait to read the great stories. I've been looking forward to it!

Congratulation to everyone who participated! @Gris, @Siderea, and @Underleaf you all did a fantastic job. Three very different, very creative stories and all were a pleasure to read.

A round of applause to @Colin, @dauphinous and the other moderators as well. This wouldn't have been possible without you!

Good stories, though I was confused on the sacrifice story. Was the old lady in the last paragraph the little girl who survived and somehow outsmarted the creature.

Congrats!!!

Congratulations to the winners and thank you to everyone who entered! It was a ton of fun reading the entries and I definitely look forward to us doing another contest in the future.

Quote:
Originally Posted by DoubleGold View Post
Good stories, though I was confused on the sacrifice story. Was the old lady in the last paragraph the little girl who survived and somehow outsmarted the creature.
Nope, it was the same priestess that had taken the girl to the cave remembering her own childhood. There is no creature/dark god. The Day of Bones is nothing but a show put on by the priests to recruit brave and talented children they can train.

And the remains found the next day? Bones are anonymous and easy to come by, and by "sacrificing"/killing a criminal once in a while who leaves behind recognisable remains they reinforce the illusion.