10 Years of Myth-Weavers - Page 3 - OG Myth-Weavers

Notices

10 Years of Myth-Weavers

Oh look, another birthday right next to my own that will make it easy for me to keep track of~

Congrats to the site and the crew working to keep all of the members happy.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Edwin Harry View Post
Happy birthday to MW,
Happy birthday to MW!
Happy birthday to MW,
And the cake goes to us!

100 of these days, Myth Weavers and its staff!
Yay, cake for us!

The cake is a lie.

I didn't realize when I joined in '08 that I was getting in on the next big thing. Certainly didn't realize as a brand new staff member in '09 how new the site was overall. But I'm glad to be here, playing and GMing and modding and the whole works. Great team, great friends, small world. (I'm looking at you, Mr. & Mrs. Zipser...)

Running any sort of community on the Internet for a decade is practically a geological age and should be recognized. I haven't been here as long as most, but I'm grateful for those of you in the community I've had the privilege to interact with.

That's quite a long run. Congrats on that, it's an accomplishment. You are still making it better daily too, which is something a lot of your competition can't say out there. The hard work going into this site shows.