A wild nerd appears!!! - OG Myth-Weavers

Notices

Introductions

Newcomers, don't be shy, come and introduce yourself! Our members will be delighted to bring you into the fold.

A wild nerd appears!!!

A wild nerd appears!!!

Hi everyone! Alistair here. So, I just found out about the site and loved the play by post approach to ye olde tabletop games, which IŽve been trying to get into for a long time without any luck, so I decided to join and see if I could get into some games and learn the ropes of D&D and other "mainstream" games, but I am also interested in less known games such as Unknown Armies (fitting tittle, heh) and Paranoia. So yeah, IŽm a bit new at tabletops (also not a native English speaker) and I might struggle at first to learn stuff, but IŽll do my best to become better as a game progresses. Nice to meet you all and I hope we can have fun during the games to come!

Thanks for the warm welcome! It seems there are not many games looking for participants as of now, but IŽll stay tuned and see if I can get into any.