Players of Older D&D (2e/earlier) and Clones - Page 15 - OG Myth-Weavers

Notices

Gaming Discussion

For all things gaming related.

Players of Older D&D (2e/earlier) and Clones

Nice to see some old school players here, I've been in an AD&D 1e RL group for quite awhile now. I'm definitely up for any AD&D 1st or 2nd ed. games that crop up, it's ok to PM me.

AD&D player here, grew up on the system and it wasn't until recent few years I started into 3.5e and Pathfinder is a recent (like, last month) pick up. Granted, when I picked up the game, I was like, 13, so some rules were pretty hard for me to learn and I homebrewed A LOT to keep flow (cause I had the books so I was the DM, XD). Luckily, I roped my friends into trying it, and we've been playing for about 7 years now. Only reason I got into it is cause my dad had the book sfrom his youth when AD&D was still relatively new.

I still remember that first game, Zanzer Tem's Dungeon. So much fun.

Anyways, I guess I'd be down for games using the old AD&D, it's been a bit though so my rules are probably all jambled from different versions now, XD. So yah, hit me up with a PM if your looking for a player.

Quote:
Originally Posted by undying_dreadlord View Post
Nice to see some old school players here, I've been in an AD&D 1e RL group for quite awhile now. I'm definitely up for any AD&D 1st or 2nd ed. games that crop up, it's ok to PM me.

you should run a Game and Do Castle Greyhawk as the adventure

just to let OD&D players out there, i've started an evil campaign for OD&D. Its called 'Messengers of Darkness', the advertisement is pretty easy to find,
If anyones interested, pm me and i'll add you to the game.
If you want to learn the rules, i can teach you; its relatively easy to learn and play.
-M

UD and CJ added! Sorry it took me a spell. I haven't been checking in here as much.

You can add me. Pms ok. I am available Sundays mainly or weekdays after 10pm central time.

I just purchased copies of the original AD&D sets and I got my start on D&D basic Red Box from 1983. I still have the Basic set, Expert Rules set, Teal Companion set, Master Rules set, and Imortals set.

You can add me, BW. AD&D 1e, maybe 2e. PMs are more than welcome.