Myth Weavers Storycrafting Contest - Page 6 - Myth-Weavers

Myth Weavers Storycrafting Contest

I just finished adding the tweaks suggested by my wife. Quick question: does "docx" count as "doc" format?

I just hit "save as" and sent in a pdf version, but the question is probably still relevant for others. Hope to see my name on the "received" list soon.

@Daryk .doc and .docx should be fine. If for some reason one of the judges is running a really, REALLY old version of MS Word (pre-2007), we can always convert for them

Thanks for the quick turn around... as I mentioned just before your post, I submitted a pdf just to be safe.

Hi Colin,

Just submitted an entry. If you could please let me know when it arrives, it'd be much appreciated. Thanks for the contest, and good luck to everyone.

QJ

Bad news, I don't think I can complete my story. I just can't write what I want to write for some reason, I've got a mix of insomnia and time management troubles and writer's block and procrastination and everything.

Should I just submit a copy of my notes for setting and characters and what my idea is? I've been trying to do a writeup of that but I've had trouble getting started there too...