Varik Ungart - OG Myth-Weavers

Notices

Varik Ungart

Varik Ungart

"Tradition isn't everything..."
Varik Ungart (Sheet)
Chaotic Neutral, Male Mountain Dwarf Rogue 1

Description: A young Dwarf with tattoos along both forearms. Dark in appearance despite his pale skin. Has primarily been working as an enforcer. If you meet him in an alleyway, you'll wish you hadn't.

Personality: Hates being told what to do, and telling him he can't do something makes him all the more likely to do it. His values and ethics are more human than typically Dwarven. Impulsive, stubborn and short-tempered Varik possesses a perfect storm of character flaws.

Varik Ungart
Chaotic Neutral, Male Mountain Dwarf. 1st Level Rogue
Character Sheet
AL Logsheet
HP: 11/11 | AC: 13 | Initiative: +2 | PP: 12| Speed: 25 ft.

@MisterJoshua: Been several weeks since Varik was active, so I've moved him into the AL Approved Characters folder. Please let me know if you want back into the Dragon Heist game.

@QuirkyJoe: Ok thanks. Things have been a little hectic recently and as Dragon Heist is quite roleplay heavy I found it a struggle to keep up. I tried to get back into it but never managed it. Ironically I only signed up to play in one of PhilosopherGMs games as he was a player in mine.
Thanks for running the game. I hope it goes well.