Mentioned: 131 Post(s)
Adventurers League Games

Adventurers League Games - Forum
Dungeons & Dragons 5e

Looking to get into a game?
Want to DM Adventurers League Games?
New Tables opening up regularly! Now running:

Game Description:

The D&D Adventurers League is an ongoing official campaign for Dungeons & Dragons. It uses the fifth edition Dungeons & Dragons rules, and features the Forgotten Realms setting. You can play D&D Adventurers League games literally anywhere. Players use the fifth edition rules to create a character and bring that character to games anywhere D&D Adventurers League play is happening.

More information about D&D Adventurers League

Last edited by Poor_Knight; Feb 22 '18 at 11:18pm..
No one was interested in A Thousand Tiny Deaths, trying a different adventure.

NEW TABLE OPENING

DDIA-XGE - UNDERWORLD SPECULATION

The party discovers that something strange has happened to them and they adventure to discover the mystery of their circumstances. This is a tier 1 adventure for 3-7 characters of levels 1-4! One seat is taken already. We have never run this relatively new adventure in the AL games here on MythWeavers. Have you the courage to delve into the hidden world of Waterdeep?

Looking for adventure in the world of Strahd? I have just opened a table for the first Adventure of Season 4, The Suits of Mist. Come on over Strahd and his family can’t wait to bite meet you.

i would join this, but whoever made this decided that the rules for joining must be more confusing than assembling a quantum x4 fighter jet with twin turbine rocket fueled turbo jets and automatic railgun lmg's.

@Zeguro...the other DM’s and I are here to help. Just let us know the points of confusion and we can get you past them.

I still have up to 3 more seats available in Underworld Speculation. Will probably start in the next day or two.

Edit: Table started.

3 seats available for Suits in the Mists, firs5 module of the Curse of Strahd season.

Join me for The Scroll Theif, for levels 1-4:

Shortly after the Zhentarim assumed control over Phlan in 1380 DR, the Lord Protector began a campaign of book-burning. Documents that portrayed the Zhentarim or Bane in a derogatory manner were secreted away in a subbasement beneath Mantor’s Library, and put to the torch. Rumor has it that the fanatical Zhentarim also locked various political prisoners within the burning archive, conveniently killing two birds with one stone.

Ellison Berenger, a member of the Cult of the Dragon, has come to Phlan for two purposes: to gather evidence to support his claim as a descendent of a noble house, and, more importantly, to recover information on the workings of the Pool of Radiance for his masters within the Cult. After months working covertly within Mantor’s Library, he finally found the location of the three books, and subsequently the archives deep beneath Mantor’s Library and the secrets buried within.

1 seat available for Tomb of Annihilation. First come, first killed