Upgrade Error Reporting - Page 5 - OG Myth-Weavers

Notices

Site Discussion

Do you have questions, suggestions, feedback, bug reports or other concerns? Post them here!

Upgrade Error Reporting

Thank you, I now have acess to all of my previous accounts. I will however begin transfering all sheets to the new one just incase something like this happens again.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rodrigo View Post
@Draegan666 try now?
It's working now, but there was some sort of error that came up when I tried posting. The post did go though, but not smoothly.

Also, there may be an issue with getting notified by e-mail, when subscribed to a thread. I've subscribed to this thread, but am not getting notified by e-mail.

Quote:
@Draegan666 try now?
It's working now, but there was some sort of error that came up when I tried posting. The post did go though, but not smoothly.

Also, there may be an issue with getting notified by e-mail, when subscribed to a thread. I've subscribed to this thread, but am not getting notified by e-mail.

Quote:
@Draegan666 try now?
This is a re-post, since the last one disappeared:

The issues I've come across

Clicking the Mythweavers image in the top left hand corner causes a Sorry we're down for maintenance screen.

Some dice rolls have been changed.

A player posted in a thread, on the main screen the game folder lit up, but in the game forum the thread didn't show that the character posted unless I looked in the thread, then I could read it.

Another character posted in the same thread and it showed that he posted, but I couldn't advance to the fourth page to read it unless I made a test post.

One player posted the following:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kusovai View Post
Yeah, I was noticing a number of strange bugs. I saw the same thing with the dice roller you did while investigating why the urls for attachments I'd uploaded were now directing to different (not mine!) files; fortunately the revert fixed that.

I'm waiting for things to settle before posting further.

I'm having the same issue as Tedronai, but I'm using Chrome. The issue still only applies to the main page, though.

The boards are acting very slow for me, including over 5 minutes to access them and getting a "504 Gateway Time-out
nginx/1.13.8" message over and over just recently.

When I attempt to go back to a message I have typed to edit it, I am unable to save the changes.

I cannot use Bold, Quote, or any of the other hotkeys in the editor, though I am able to type in the code and have it be successful.

Got a message when I submitted my message that I would need to hit back and resubmit.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tedronai View Post
For some reason, on my usual browser (Opera 51.0.2830.5, currently resorting to Edge 41.16299.248.0 to post this), I'm still getting the 'Myth-Weavers is currently down for maintenance' page with Facebook and Twitter updates.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Electric_Wizkrd View Post
I'm having the same issue as Tedronai, but I'm using Chrome. The issue still only applies to the main page, though.
I am pretty sure this is a cache issue, as your browser probably cached that version of the site. Happens to me a lot for different websites when I have connection issues and then it ends up cache'ing the "you can't connect" message. Try clearing cache and trying again.

Quote:
Originally Posted by AtLastForgot View Post
I am pretty sure this is a cache issue, as your browser probably cached that version of the site. Happens to me a lot for different websites when I have connection issues and then it ends up cache'ing the "you can't connect" message. Try clearing cache and trying again.
Seems to have cleared the issue. Much thanks.

Quote:
Originally Posted by AtLastForgot View Post
It worked for me as well. You have my thanks!