Enter: The Lawful Neutral - OG Myth-Weavers

Notices

Introductions

Newcomers, don't be shy, come and introduce yourself! Our members will be delighted to bring you into the fold.

Enter: The Lawful Neutral

Enter: The Lawful Neutral

Howdy folks! The name's Lawful but most people just call me TLN. I've got 15 years of RPing experience in a plethora of games and I am, admittedly, an ex-pat from RPGCrossing. I am known for low-combat, high-social/plotting games and a tendency to latch on to some strange concepts (such as my current passion for eating my way through the Monster Manual.) My favorite settings of all time are Planescape and Throne (K6BD) and I consider the Great Wheel cosmology the ONLY cosmology for D&D derived games.

Anyways, good to meet y'all and we'll see how this goes!

Yes it is. We have a small community here, but are working to spread the word. as a GM, I LOVE the system, so easy to run, and my imagination has been on overdrive since I started playing. There have been several others that have popped up. Some have died, and some, I could only hope are still running. I know of at least one more in the works.

Welcome, TLN!

Welcome to the site and hope you have a wonderful experience here.
I enjoy this site and everyone that I've crossed is nice and acceptable.
Don't be afraid to reach out. And hope to cross paths once or twice in stories.

My first thought when I read "TLN" was a memory of another very similar acronym for a character in one of my favorite games. Then I saw that you like Planescape...

TNO, anyone?

Anway welcome to the forum!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Samurai Kato View Post
"Eating your way through the Monster Manuel"? Like with a knife and fork?
Thats what the party in the last PF game I played in did. When we finished up, my dwarven monk had around a +22 in Profession: Cooking. If it wasn't sentient or undead, we ate it...

Quote:
Originally Posted by TatteredKing View Post
Thats what the party in the last PF game I played in did. When we finished up, my dwarven monk had around a +22 in Profession: Cooking. If it wasn't sentient or undead, we ate it...

Also, welcome, thelawfulneutral!