New to Myth Weavers - OG Myth-Weavers

Notices

Introductions

Newcomers, don't be shy, come and introduce yourself! Our members will be delighted to bring you into the fold.

New to Myth Weavers

New to Myth Weavers

Hello, I'm new to Myth Weavers and thought I'd briefly introduce myself. I'm primarily a Pathfinder player, although I've been playing DnD since way back to 1st Edition. I came to Myth Weavers after I recently started an online game using OpenRPG and noticed some of my players make use of character sheets being hosted here.

While I intend to keep my game going in OpenRPG (we've had a rocky start thus far), I would also like to either run an alternate PBP game here or use Myth Weavers to keep in touch with my players and/or other gamers as well.

I currently use the Greyhawk setting for my OpenRPG PF game, although for my PBP game, I'm open to finding a solid group of players, seeing if there is any particular setting they're interested in, and going from there.

Anyway, hope to talk with some of you here soon.

Welcome to the Weave. There are plenty of people around here interested in games, no matter what your particular poison, and Pathfinder is especially popular.

- Logain